In this tutorial, we will show you how to downgrade or rollback Realme 3/3i from Android 10 to Android 9.0 Pie. Both these devices have stayed true to Realme’s USP of providing feature-riched devices at an affordable price. Talking about the Realme 3, the 6.22 inches screen has a 720 x 1520 pixel resolution protected by Gorilla Glass 3. Out of the box, you get an octa-core Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 chipset with Mali-G72 MP3 as the GPU. Talking about the camera, there exists a dual 13+2MP front camera setup. On the front side, you get a single 13MP camera. Both these cameras are capable enough to record videos at [email protected]
Furthermore, it has also managed to retain the 3.5mm headphone jack and all these features are supported by a 4230 mAh battery. Then with Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10 based on Realme UI as the underlying OS, there isn’t much to complain about. But even then, quite a few users are missing the earlier Pie build on their device. And if you echo their thoughts as well, then you have come to the right place. In this tutorial, we will show you how to downgrade or rollback Realme 3/3i from Android 10 to Android 9.0 Pie. But before that, there are a few important points that need your attention. Make sure to go through them before proceeding with the downgrade steps.
Downgrade Realme 3/3i From Android 10 to Android 9.0 Pie
Before you try out the rollback guide, the OEM has listed some pretty noteworthy things that you will have to keep in mind. Here are all the things to keep in mind:
- After the rollback, all of your data will be erased! Please make sure to backup before you proceed.
- Rollback operation may probabilistic have unforeseeable impacts on your phone.
- Rollback operation will modify some of the system functions, and prevent you from receiving the latest Realme UI push.
- If you want to experience the Realme UI version(Based on Android 10) after rollback, you have to manually download the full Realme UI version package from the official website to update.
- This package is released and available for Indian users only.
So with that said, if you are ready to carry out the procedure, then here are the steps to downgrade or rollback Realme 3/3i from Android 10 to Android 9.0 Pie.
- To begin with, create a complete backup of your Realme device. This is because the process will wipe off all the data on your device.
- Keep your device sufficiently charged so that it doesn’t turn off midway. At least 60% is recommended.
- Also, your device should be having the software version C.11 or newer and is only valid for Indian users.
- Finally, download the rollback package for Realme 3/3i from below:
That’s all the required files that you will require for this process. You may now proceed with the steps to downgrade or rollback Realme 3/3i from Android 10 to Android 9.0 Pie.
- Download and transfer the rollback package to your device’s Internal Storage.
- Launch the File Manager app on your device and tap on Phone Storage.
- Navigate to the rollback file (which should be having an OZIP file extension) and select it.
- Finally, in the Update System popup box that appears, tap on Upgrade Now.
- Now, wait for the process to finish and make sure to keep your device untouched while the downgrade is going on.
With that said, here is all from this guide on downgrade or rollback Realme 3/3i from Android 10 to Android 9.0 Pie. Do keep in mind that you wouldn’t be able to receive an update reminder of Realme UI or ColorOS 6 after the rollback. Furthermore, you will also be taken back to the previous version of the security patch. Only when you will be able to update to the latest UI version, you will get the latest security patch. On that note, if you have any other queries, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.