Updated on May 17, 2021: Today we have added the scatter firmware for the Realme 3. You can follow our guide to install the firmware using SP Flash Tool.
Did you accidentally brick your Oppo Realme 3 (RMX1825 / RMX1821) device and want to install the stock ROM flash file again? If so, then we will help you to flash the stock ROM file on your Realme 3 device. Since Realme 3 is a MediaTek MT6771 soc-based device, we need to use the SP Flash tool to flash the Stock Firmware on this device. If you have never done this before then don’t worry. We will guide you through all the necessary steps.
If you’re facing any kind of software issue in your device, then installing stock ROM on Realme 3 will solve all the problems. Whether it be a lagging issues, software issues, or performance issues.
How to Install Stock ROM on Realme 3 (RMX1825 / RMX1821)
Installing Stock ROM on Realme 3 is an easy process by using the SP Flash tool. SP Flash tool is also known by the name of the Smartphone Flash Tool. Many people believe that installing Stock ROM will cause more problems for their device. But this isn’t true at all. If you’re installing Stock ROM for the first time, then do not worry. At GetDroidTips, we will guide you through every step while flashing Stock ROM on Realme 3.
To make this guide easier for new users, we are going to divide this into multiple parts. First, we will help you to setup device drivers and Flash software. Then we will begin with the actual process followed by the downloading Stock ROM. So are you ready?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on yourM5XS:
- You can unbrick your bricked Realme 3.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- Bypass system Lock/Screen Lock
- Removes any virus, spyware, or Adware in your devices.
- To fix bugs lags on your Windows Device.
- Device Supported: Realme 3 (RMX1825 / RMX1821)
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6771
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- File: Realme 3 Software Update
|RMX1825EX_11_C.17 (Scatter Firmware)||Download|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 3
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 3, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This guide will only work for Realme 3 (RMX1825 / RMX1821)
- You should have a working Windows PC/Laptop
- Charge the device battery up to 50%
- Take a backup of your Device. This includes any important photos, contacts, messages, emails etc.
- Download SP Flash tool and install on your PC.
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download and install Realme USB drivers on your Windows PC.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme 3.
Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Realme 3
After downloading the firmware file for Realme 3, you can flash the firmware. If you are doing it for the first time then don’t worry. Here is a detailed guide which you can follow to flash stock firmware on Realme 3.
So that’s it guys, this is how you can fix all the issues in your Realme 3 (RMX1825 / RMX1821) by flashing Stock ROM. We hope that you find this post useful. If you’re facing any kind of issue during the flashing process, then let us know via the comment section. We will be happy to assist you. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!