Realme recently rolled the Android 11.0 update for the Realme X2 Pro device globally which brings a new revamped UI, new notification style, privacy dashboard, and many more to the table. If you have installed Android 11 and want to downgrade back to Android 11, then this guide is for you.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to roll back from Android 11 to Android 10 on Realme X2 Pro (RMX1931). This guide is easy to follow, all you need is a computer with a working USB cable to connect your device to the computer.
Downgrade Realme X2 Pro from Android 11 to Android 10
First of all, download the appropriate firmware package for your device from the below link. Once that is done, proceed with the instructions steps that follow.
Important Notes Relating to Rollback
- After the rollback, all of your data will be erased. Please make sure to backup before you proceed.
- Rollback operation may probabilistic have unforeseeable impacts on your phone.
- Rollback operation will modify some of the system functions, and prevent you from receiving the latest realme UI push.
- If you want to experience the Realme UI version (Based on Android 10) after rollback, you have to manually download the full realme UI version package from the official website to update.
- This package is released and available for Indian users only.
These were some of the points worth discussing. You may proceed with the requirements section and then the steps to downgrade the Realme X2 Pro from Android 11 to 10.
- To begin with, create a backup of your entire device. This is because the rollback firmware will erase all the data from your device.
- Also, make sure that the device is sufficiently charged so that it doesn’t turn off mid-way during the process. At least 50% is recommended.
- Finally, the instructions and the attached files are only compatible with Realme X2 Pro.
If you satisfy the above requirements, then get hold of the rollback package from the below section and then begin with the steps to downgrade the Realme X2 Pro from Android 11 to 10.
Downgrade Realme X2 Pro Rollback Package
- Device: Realme X2 Pro
- Codename: RMX3061
- Version: RMX3061PU_11_OTA_0370
- Android: 10.0
- Type: Recovery
- Download: Link
Now that you have downloaded the rollback package from the above section, just create a complete device backup before proceeding with the below-mentioned steps. This is because the installation steps require a wipe of the data. Once you have done so, here are is everything you need to be aware of regarding the downgrade of Realme X2 Pro from Android 11 to Android 10.
The steps to downgrade the Realme X2 Pro from Android 11 to 10 are the same for both devices. Just transfer the downloaded rollback firmware package to the device’s internal storage and proceed with the below steps.
Via File Manager App:
- Launch the File Manager app on your Realme device
- Go to the Phone Memory and navigate to the rollback firmware file which should be in .OZIP format.
- Tap on that file and you should be greeted with the Update System dialog box.
- Finally, tap on the Upgrade Now button and wait for the process to finish.
- Your device will then reboot and you will have to set it up from scratch since a complete wipe has taken place.
Via Recovery Mode:
- Enter recovery mode
- Turn off your phone.
- Once it is turned off, long-press the volume down and power buttons at the same time to enter recovery mode
- Choose your language and tap on install from storage.
- Find and tap on the roll-back package to start the downgrade process.
- That’s it friends! You have to wait for a couple of minutes to complete the installation and booting, so sit back and relax.
So this was all from this guide on how to downgrade or rollback from Android 11 to Android 10 stable build on your Realme X2 Pro devices. The first boot after the rollback could up some time, this is completely normal. Since a device reset has been taken place as well, you might have to set it up from scratch. Rounding up, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that deserve your attention too.