Updated on September 22, 2020: Today we have added an all-new version of Google Account Manager APK for every new device with Android Version 5.0 or higher.
Google’s Android is one of the major operating systems for smartphones all over the world. As Android is based on Open Source Platform, anyone can customize or tweak or build apps and ROMs for Android devices. Google has developed its own account manager app service to keep track and made it useful for the users to use Google Account on their devices. It basically manages Google Account on the device so that the user can get the most out of it. Here in this article, we will share with you the links to download Google Account Manager APK – For all Android Version and installation steps as well.
Additionally, in order to remove the Google FRP Lock on your Android, the Account Manager app will come in handy always. If you’re not aware of Google FRP Lock (Factory Reset Protection), it’s a major security function added by Google to reduce data/privacy leakage after performing a factory reset. As we all know that doing a full factory reset to an Android device, removes every data and account. So, anyone can use that particular device easily by setting up a different Google account easily.
Now, in this case, if anyone performs the factory reset to an Android phone, they need to remove the Google FRP Lock by providing the earlier Google Account credentials. However, sometimes it may cause some delay or issues to the user if you’re in trouble and want your phone to work properly. By entering the Google account details on the Google Account Manager application, you can do the work. After detecting the older details, Google will remove the FRP Lock and let you create a new account if required. That needs a working internet connection obviously.
So, if you want to do the same or want to manage your one or multiple Google IDs into one place, the Google Manager app is best and will do the rest.
Table of Contents
What is Google Account Manager?
Google Account Manager is a powerful utility app, developed by Google. This tool helps you to ByPass FRP Lock on Android devices. It also helps users to manage Google accounts on Android phones. This Google Account Manager app already available on Android devices by default and also can be installed via Google Play Store.
In order to fix the Google account-related errors or FRP lock issue, the Google Account Manager plays a major role. Additionally, it also synchronizes information across the devices for a seamless user experience whether you’re using multiple Android devices with the same Google account. Now, let’s take a quick look at some of the useful features below.
Features of Google Account Manager App
1. Manage Google Accounts
Users can easily check and manage multiple Google accounts without having extra efforts. Additionally, you can also easily manage or view or edit your account details. Meanwhile, checking account usage activity, access permissions, app info, profile info, and more.
2. Secured Accounts
Nowadays, due to the increased security levels and privacy measures, Google asks users to verify their accounts either by entering verification code or any verification link or even any security questions. This app will let you easily perform all of your tasks in one place. If you want to enable 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) process, you can do it from this app as well.
3. Ease of Use
The Google Account Manager APK is very useful and easy to use application for Android devices. You can easily add or remove your multiple Google accounts and manage or edit as well. The most important thing is you don’t need to go to individual accounts in order to make changes or else.
4. Safe, Reliable, and Free
There are plenty of other apps or websites available in the market that also offers Google Account Manager APK for your Android devices. However, we will recommend you to beware of those not so safe websites or links as that can easily harm your personal data or account credentials. So, in order to download the Google Account Manager app, make sure that you have downloaded it from the Google Drive links below.
5. Manage Multiple Accounts
These days it’s quite common to have multiple Google accounts and users may find it difficult to have multiple accounts in order to sign in or managing accounts individually. So, it’s always better to have an all-in-one account manager to keep all your accounts and details together.
- Google Account Manager app available in different Android versions according to the compatibility. You need to update it manually whenever the new update arrives. That’s a must.
- The app is compatible with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or higher versions up to Android 8.1 Oreo to date.
- You need to download and install the APK file on your Android smartphone in order to use it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time on your device, then you need to enable Unknown Sources option as well.
- Requires a working Internet Connection.
- A Google ID and Password are required to sign in. Additionally, you can create a new one also.
- Google Account Manager – Android 4.0.3 Ice cream Sandwich to 2.0 Froyo: Download
- Google Account Manager – Android 4.4.4 Jellybean to 2.2 Froyo: Download
- Google Account Manager – Android 5.0 Lollipop and higher 5.X.X: Download
- Google Account Manager – Android 6.0 Marshmallow and higher 6.X.X: Download
- Google Account Manager – Android 7.0 Nougat and higher 7.X.X: Download
- Google Account Manager – Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo: Download
- Google Account Manager – Android 9 Pie: Download
- Google Account Manager – Android 10: Download
Steps to Install Google Account Manager APK on Android
Before installing the Google Account Manager APK, you have to give permission your device system to install third-party apps (APKs). Follow the mentioned steps to enable it:
- Open your device Settings menu.
- Tap on the “Security/Privacy” option.
- Turn on the toggle called “Unknown Sources”.
- Tap on “OK” button to confirm your changes.
- Now, you’re ready to install the third-party APK files on your device easily.
- Download and move the Google A/C Manager APK file on your device storage. (Internal/External)
- Then open the “File Manager” app.
- Search for the saved APK file from the storage and tap on it.
- Next, tap on the “Install” button.
- You’re done.
Now, you’re able to use the app completely by just signing into the Google Account. If you have any queries or issues regarding this, feel free to write down in the comments below.