Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has launched its two new models called Realme Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A in May 2020. You can also say that the Narzo 10 is a rebranded version of the Realme 6i and the Narzo 10A is a rebranded version of Realme C3. Both devices do come with pretty good hardware specifications. Whereas the camera setup is the highlight in these models. However, it may happen that some of the Narzo 10/10A users find camera performance not so worthy. If you also feel the same, you can download Google Camera 7.3 for Realme Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A models.
Talking about the Google Camera (GCam) app, it’s the official and stock camera app for the Google Pixel devices. Thanks to the developers for extracting the Pixel 4 series GCam app and port it for the plenty of compatible Android devices. Google Camera app doesn’t require too many customizations or multiple lenses. Even a single camera can do magic with the GCam app very easily.
Realme Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A Camera: Overview
The Realme Narzo 10 packs a quad rear camera setup of a 48MP primary sensor (f/1.8) + an 8MP secondary sensor (f/2.25) + a 2MP monochrome sensor (f/2.4, Portrait) + a 2MP macro lens (f/2.4). While the front packs a 16MP selfie camera (f/2.0).
The Realme Narzo 10A has a triple rear camera setup of a 12MP primary sensor (f/1.8) + a 2MP Portrait lens (f/2.4) + a 2MP macro lens (f/2.4). On the front side, the handset sports a 5MP selfie camera with AI Beautification mode, Night Mode, HDR, PDAF, Panorama, and Time-lapse.
Google Camera 7.3 for Realme Narzo 10 and Narzo 10A
The Google Camera 7.3 will work well on the Realme Narzo lineup models without having root access as both the devices do come with Camera2 API and HAL3 enabled out-of-the-box. The GCam 7.3 app offers the astrophotography mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with focus slider, PhotoSphere, Google Lens, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW image support, HDR+ enhanced mode, Panorama, Video Stabilization mode, etc.
There are plenty of exposure levels, brightness, saturation level, and more options available in the Advanced settings that you can tweak according to your preference. Google Camera app simply delivers stunning image and video quality that is unmatchable even if you have a single low-resolution camera. There is no comparison between Google Camera images and other smartphone camera images. Meanwhile, the lowlight or night time images also come very sharp, detailed with an actual color tone so that each and every moment will become shiny.
Download GCam 7.3 APK
MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043-v2.apk (Narzo 10 and 10A)
Steps to Install Gcam APK on Narzo 10/10A
- First of all, you will need to download the Gcam Config file on your Narzo 10/10A.
- Go to the File Manager app and create a new folder called GCam.
- Open the GCam folder > Create another folder called configs7.
- Copy and paste the downloaded Gcam Config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Now, tap on the downloaded Google Camera 7.3 APK file from the File Manager.
- It may ask you to enable the Unknown Sources for the first time.
- Just turn it on and tap on the GCam APK file again.
- Tap on Install and wait for it.
- Next, launch the GCam app on your phone.
- Double-tap on the blank area beside the camera shutter button.
- A pop-up will appear. Select the config file and tap on Restore.
- Close the Google Camera app and relaunch it.
That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve found this article pretty useful. For more queries, you can comment below.