Xiaomi devices are now well-known for their affordable price segment along with all-rounder performance including cameras as well. The Xiaomi Mi 6 is the previous generation flagship model launched back in 2017. It was the successor version of its predecessor Xiaomi Mi 5. Here in this article, we will share with you the link to Download Google Camera for Mi 6. It’s a ported Google Camera app comes as an APK file.
If you’re an Android user or a camera freak then you should know about Google Camera. Google Camera is only available on Google Pixel devices officially. However, the developers have ported the original GCam app for so many devices and Mi 6 is one of them. You can easily download and install the APK file on your Android device.
Most of the flagship Android devices come with a powerful camera app and software integration or optimization. Therefore, you may get good results in camera quality from the stock camera app. But when it comes to the performance of Google Camera, it stands out from all. The powerful software coding for the GCam offers stunning image and video quality even in dark conditions. The exposure ratio, white balance, autofocus, portrait mode, HDR mode, Panorama everything works perfectly. The most useful features are the Night Sight, Lens Blur, AR Stickers, Google Lens, Slow Motion, etc.
Ported Google Camera for Mi 6:
If you have ever heard about Google Camera or previously used it, then you should know that it’s one of the best camera apps in Android. Even the specifically optimized stock camera apps fell short in front of the ported Google Camera app’s performance. The color contrast, exposure, night mode, edge detection in portrait mode works like a charm. After using the GCam, you won’t like to use the stock camera app anymore.
Google Camera is a stock camera app which is developed by Google itself for its Pixel devices only. Form Google Pixel to Pixel 2 series to Pixel 3 series to Pixel 3a series – all devices have a single rear camera. Therefore, you may assume the powerful software development for the Google Camera. So, if you have a Xiaomi Mi 6 device and you want more refined photography without any hassle, check this article.
The Google Camera port is developed by fu24 based on ARNOVA mod. You can visit the XDA thread from here. You don’t need root access for this. Check out the download link for the Google Camera APK from below.
Download Google Camera for Mi 6 APK
- First, you have to download the GCam.APK file on your Mi 6 device from the link given above.
- Then copy the downloaded APK file to your mobile internal or external storage.
- Now, if you’re going to install any APK file for the first time, then enable Unknown Sources option from the device Settings > Security > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Next, go to the folder and tap on the GCam APK file to install it.
- Once the installation process complete, open the GCam app on your device.
- You’re now ready to use the beast.
- If in case, you need to change any camera settings, simply go to the More option > Settings menu and change according to your preference.
Hope this article is helpful to you and you’ve easily installed the GCam app on your Xiaomi Mi 6 device. For any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.