Realme X50 Pro 5G is one of the high-end flagship smartphones from Realme, launched in March 2020. As the name suggests, it has 5G connectivity along with Pro features or specifications. As this is Realme’s first-ever true flagship smartphone, the company has included quad rear cameras and dual selfie cameras which is much capable to capture stunning images. However, if you’re using this handset and want to use any other third-party camera app then you can download Google Camera for Realme X50 Pro 5G (GCam 7.2) from this article.
There is no doubt that almost every flagship device comes with great cameras with a good sensor and AI modes to enhance the mobile photography experience or get better images. However, if you’re an avid mobile photography lover then you may have noticed that the stock camera app on most of the Android devices (except Google Pixel) isn’t satisfactory according to its price range or the camera-related hypes.
There is something missing on the clicked images from the stock camera app. So, if you’re also feeling the same thing then congrats, you’re not alone. Here the Google Camera app and its performance comes to the light. The Google Camera app or GCam app was initially developed for all Android devices but then Google decided to keep it exclusive for its Pixel series devices. Thanks to all the hard-working Google Camera ported app developers for their great support towards each and every Android model.
Google Camera for Realme X50 Pro 5G (GCam 7.2)
Talking about the Google Camera (GCam) app, it’s one of the best third-party camera apps right now for all the Android devices whether you’re using a Pixel device or a non-Pixel device. The Google Camera app simply delivers the best in class Night mode photos even in a single camera or low-resolution camera. In this competition, most of the budget and mid-range segment devices can also compete with other upper mid-range devices. Thanks to Urnyx05 for developing the GCam 7.2 APK for this device.
Additionally, the Google Camera app offers Portrait mode, HDR+, HDR+ enhanced mode, Motion Photos, Time Lapse, PhotoSphere, Lens Blur, Slow Motion, Google Lens suggestion, AR Stickers, RAW image mode, and more. There are plenty of options available in the Advanced settings like Image Stabilization, ISO exposure level, Brightness control, and more. As the Realme X50 Pro 5G handset already comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 enabled out-of-the-box, you just need to install it.
Realme X50 Pro 5G Camera Specs
Now, looking at the Realme X50 Pro 5G camera details, the handset comes with a 64MP (wide, f/1.8) + a 12MP (telephoto, f/2.5) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.3) + a 2MP (depth, B/W) lens with PDAF, 2x optical zoom, an LED flash, HDR, Panorama, Portrait mode, etc. While the rear camera setup can record videos in three-types of resolution like 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps with gyro-EIS support.
On the front side, the handset packs a dual selfie shooter of a 32MP (wide, f/2.5) + an 8MP (ultrawide, f/2.2) lens along with HDR mode, AI modes, etc. It features 1080p@30/120fps video recording with gyro-EIS support.
Steps to Install GCam APK on Realme X50 Pro 5G
- First, you will need to download the GCam APK on your handset.
- Tap on the GCam APK file to open the installation interface.
- You may need to enable the Unknown Sources option on your device via Settings > Tap on Security/Privacy and turn on the toggle.
- Once done, go to the installation interface again and tap on the Install button.
- The Google Camera app will be installed on your phone.
- Now, launch the GCam app and give all the required permissions.
- Finally, follow the below steps to use the config file.
Restore Config File
- Download the Config file from the link above.
- Go to the File Manager app on your handset > Create a new folder called GCam in the internal storage.
- Open the GCam folder and create another folder called “configs and configs7“.
- Now, copy the Config (XML) file in the configs and configs7 folder.
- Launch the Google Camera app.
- Now, double-tap on the dark/blank area beside the camera shutter button.
- You will get a Config file restoration option.
- Select the XML file and tap on Restore.
- You’re done. Now, reboot your device to change effects and start using the GCam.
That’s it, guys. We assume that by following this article, you’ve installed the GCam app on your Realme X50 Pro 5G model successfully.