If you’re a mobile photography lover, especially on Android devices then you should know about the GCam app. Google Camera (GCam) app doesn’t need any extra introduction as it’s one of the best third-party camera apps when it comes to a non-Pixel Android device. Whether you have a mid-range or flagship Android device with better cameras, without a Google Camera app most of the images will lack crisp details and color accuracy. Here we’ve shared the link to Download Google Camera for all Samsung Exynos devices [GCam ZCam APK].
Now, if you don’t know, you may ask why Samsung Exynos? As most of the Samsung devices (global) come with their own Exynos processors, the users can’t find a compatible or stable Google Camera app for those specific models. While Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processor-powered devices are more developer-friendly than the Exynos variants. Therefore, you will get GCam ported APK files for most of the Snapdragon Samsung Galaxy devices. However, you can get ZCam ported APK file of GCam for the Samsung Galaxy Exynos variant from the link below.
Google Camera for all Samsung Exynos Devices
We all know that Samsung Galaxy smartphones do come with great cameras that offer plenty of modes and features like Portrait mode, Slow-Motion, Panorama mode, better hybrid zooming capability, and more. While the newer Samsung Galaxy devices also offer super steady video recording, night mode, sharp daylight images, up to 8K video recording, up to 100x hybrid zoom, etc. But when it comes to the Google Camera app, no other stock camera apps stand out in the competition.
With the help of powerful software development, the Google Camera app delivers a stunning color contrast ratio with a better dynamic range, exposure level, etc. It features a simple camera interface with loads of advanced settings, Google Lens integration, Night Sight mode, Portrait mode with focus slider, Slow-Motion, HDR+, HDR+ Enhanced, Playground (AR Stickers), Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, RAW image option, improved video stabilization, etc.
The GCam app also offers better edge detection in portrait shots, nice shadow & depth in low lighting conditions, the color levels are close to reality which plays a major role in taking a better image. At the time of writing this article, ZGCam Exynos has shared ZGCam 692 (latest version). All credits to this developer. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the download link and installation steps below.
- Google Camera 8.2 for Samsung Exynos: Download
- Google Camera 8.1 for Samsung Exynos: Download
- Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Exynos v1.03359: Download
- Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Exynos V1.03344: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.01149: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.01106: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.01024: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.00990: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.00917: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.00838: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.00703: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.00692: Download
Download Config for ZGCAM
- Samsung S8/N8: Download Config XML
- Samsung S9/N9: Download Config XML
- Samsung S10, Plus, and E: Download Config XML
- Samsung Note10: Download Config XML
- Samsung A5/A7: Download Config XML
- Samsung A8: Download Config XML
- Motorola One Action: Download Config XML
- Motorola One Vision: Download Config XML
Google Camera Samsung Exynos Installation
- Download the GCam APK file on your device.
- Now, enable Unknown Sources options from the device Settings > Security or Privacy.
- Tap on the GCam APK file again to install it.
- Launch the GCam app and give all the required permissions.
- You’re done.
We hope you’ve found this article useful and you can now use the GCam ported app on any of your Samsung Galaxy Exynos variant devices. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.