GSM Flasher is a simple tool for Windows PC and laptop which helps to flash or bypass FRP lock on any Android device. To bypass the FRP lock, you need to download the latest version of GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool. FRP stands for the”Factory Reset Protection”. This is one of the security measure taken by Google for its Android Devices running on Android 5.1 Lollipop or higher.
It is activated as soon as the user signs in to a Google Account on their Android device. And once the feature has been activated, it prevents all the unauthentic users from using the phone until the user enters the old Google Account Credentials.
Let’s say, you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or you have purchased a second-hand phone either online or via some third-party source. When you reset your phone and reboot, you will be greeted with the message “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”, meaning that the phone is useless unless they bypass the Google account. At this stage, this tool called GSM Flasher comes in handy.
With the help of GSM Flasher tool, you can bypass the FRP lock on any Android device. To use the GSM Flasher tool, you need to first enable the USB debugging mode also known as ADB mode on your device. This tool has been very successful in bypassing the FRP lock on Samsung devices and most other brands.
Main Features of GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool:
- Supported on Windows PC and Laptop
- Easy to Setup
- You can install on any OS.
- This works on ADB mode.
- By using this tool, you can remove Pattern Lock, Pin Code, and Bypass FRP
- You can use it for reactivation lock removers
Download Latest GSM Flasher Tool:
- All in One tool: Download Here | Mirror Link
- GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass FRP lock using GSM Flasher Tool
- Before installing, turn off all the antivirus application on your Windows PC or laptop
- You can reactivate the antivirus after removing the FRP lock on your phone.
- Now extract the downloaded GSM Flasher tool.
- Open the tool and select the GSM Flasher Bypass ADB Tool
- You need to now enable the ADB mode on your FRP locked device
- After enabling the ADB Mode, connect your phone to PC using the USB cable
- When you connect your device will be detected by the tool and will show you green with ONLINE text
- Now click on remove FRP to bypass the factory data protection.
That’s it! You have successfully bypassed the FRP lock using GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool.