Smartphones today make use of variant flavor of technologies which comes from different popular companies. Speaking of which, we believe a lot of users must be using smartphones that makes use of Intel chipsets. Often you may have required to install firmware on your device manually. For that purpose, you require to have an official flash tool on your PC. To solve this problem we bring you the Intel Phone Flash tool which is officially built by Intel. In this post, we bring you all the version of Intel Phone flash tool. The best thing is we are providing you with all the version for various platforms like Windows, MAC and Linux OS. You can download Intel Phone Flash Tool from the links given below.
We have also detailed out the features of the Intel Phone Flash Tool so that you can better understand what all purpose it can serve. Also, an added advantage of Intel Flash tool is, if you install it, then it will automatically install the Intel USB drivers.
Features of Intel Phone Flash Tool
- It comes with a simple UI which enables anyone, including someone from the non-developer background can easily use this flash tool.
- This Intel Flash Tool is device independent. You may have any smartphone with Intel chipset and it supports all devices running on Intel.
- It supports flashing of stock firmware on devices with Broadcom chipset as this tool comes with inbuilt DFU Tool.
- The Intel Phone Flash Tool install the latest Intel USB drivers as well.
- The Flash Tool from Intel supports all the current as well as older Windows OS versions. This includes
Download Intel phone Flash Tool
Here are the complete download links of Intel Phone Flash Tool for all the platforms Windows, MAC, and Linux.
- Windows Tool:
- Mac Support Tool:
- Intel Phone Flash Tool v220.127.116.11.00 mac: Download
- Linux Support Tool:
- Intel Phone Flash Tool v18.104.22.168.00 linux x86 – 64: Download
How To Install A Firmware Manually Using Intel Phone Flash Tool
Here is a detailed approach of how you can flash the latest firmware o your Intel smartphone using the official flash tool.
- This tool and this method are exclusively for devices running on the Intel chipsets. Don’t try on any other devices.
- Make sure to have a battery charge of 50% or more on your phone.
- A PC/Laptop with USB Cable.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any incidental bricking/damage to your device.
Step-1 Download and install the Intel Phone Flash Tool.
Step-2 Download the stock firmware for your device.
Step-3 Switch off your smartphone
Step-4 Open Intel Flash Tool > Click on Browse
Step-5 As it suggests, you have to Browse through the folder where you downloaded the stock firmware. Look for a file called flash.xml.
Step-6 Now connect your smartphone to your PC using the USB cable.
Step-7 After your device is displayed as connected, click on Start to Flash button.
Step-8 The flashing process will begin and take some time to complete. You can view it in the progress bar.
Step-9 Disconnect the device and your PC after the installation is finished.
Now, you have successfully installed the latest stock firmware on your Android device using official Flash Tool from Intel.