Smartphones today make use of a variant flavor of technologies that come from different popular companies. Speaking of which, we believe many users must be using smartphones that make use of Intel chipsets. Often you may have required to install firmware on your device manually. For that purpose, you require to have an official flash tool on your PC. To solve this problem, we bring you the Intel Phone Flash Tool, which Intel officially builds. In this post, we bring you all the versions of the Intel Phone flash tool. The best thing is we are providing you with all the versions for various platforms like Windows, MAC, and Linux OS. You can download Intel Phone Flash Tool from the links given below.
We have also detailed the Intel Phone Flash Tool features so that you can better understand what all-purpose it can serve. Also, an added advantage of the Intel Flash tool is that it will automatically install the Intel USB drivers if you install it.
Features of Intel Phone Flash Tool
- It comes with a simple UI that enables anyone, including someone from a non-developer background can easily use this flash tool.
- This Intel Flash Tool is device-independent. You may have any smartphone with an Intel chipset, and it supports all devices running on Intel.
- It supports flashing of stock firmware on devices with Broadcom chipset as this tool comes with an inbuilt DFU Tool.
- The Intel Phone Flash Tool installs the latest Intel USB drivers as well.
- The Flash Tool from Intel supports all the current as well as older Windows OS versions. This includes
Download Intel Phone Flash Tool
Here are the complete download links of Intel Phone Flash Tool for Windows, MAC, and Linux.
- Windows Tool:
- Mac Support Tool:
- Intel Phone Flash Tool v126.96.36.199.00 mac: Download
- Linux Support Tool:
- Intel Phone Flash Tool v188.8.131.52.00 Linux x86 – 64: Download
How To Install A Firmware Manually Using Intel Phone Flash Tool
Here is a detailed approach to flash the latest firmware o your Intel smartphone using the official flash tool.
- This tool and this method are exclusively for devices running on the Intel chipsets. Don’t try on any other devices.
- Make sure to have a battery charge of 50% or more on your phone.
- A PC/Laptop with USB Cable.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any incidental bricking/damage to your device.
Step-1 Download and install the Intel Phone Flash Tool.
Step-2 Download the stock firmware for your device.
Step-3 Switch off your smartphone
Step-4 Open Intel Flash Tool > Click on Browse
Step-5 As it suggests, you have to browse through the folder where you downloaded the stock firmware. Look for a file called flash.xml.
Step-6 Now connect your smartphone to your PC using the USB cable.
Step-7 After your device is displayed as connected, click on the Start to Flash button.
Step-8 The flashing process will begin and take some time to complete. You can view it in the progress bar.
Step-9 Disconnect the device and your PC after the installation is finished.
You have successfully installed the latest stock firmware on your Android device using the official Flash Tool from Intel.