UMT stands for Ultimate Multi-Tool. If you are here, then you may be a hardcore Android user that are looking to download the latest Windows drivers for the UMT Dongle Smart Card. This dongle-based device helps in solving multiple problems related to GSM or CDMA smartphones. To give you some context, you can make use of the UMT dongle to repair IMEI, Repair BT, recover passwords, bypass Google account, bypass Samsung account, unlock networks, remove the boot loop, bypass lock screen, and much more. There are plenty of advanced options as well that you can do with this UMT Smart Card.
In this post, we will give you the links to download the latest version of the UMT Dongle Smart Card Driver for Windows. When it comes to Qualcomm SPD or MTK there is just no alternative as reliable and featureful as the UMT Multi-Tool. So, almost all the repair professionals depend on the UMT Dongle Smart Card driver for all the smartphones related repair solutions. So, with that being said, let us take a look at the article itself:
UMT Dongle Smart Card – Features
Here are the features that you can make use of the UMT Dongle Smart Card for:
- Repair IMEI
- Remove pattern lock and password
- One click firmware download
- FRP lock removing from MediaTek and Qualcomm based phones
- SPD direct unlock without root for Samsung devices
- One click unlock for any phone
- Backup/Restore/Wipe for all Android phones
- Supports major smartphone OEMs
UMT Dongle Smart Card Driver – Download
UMT Dongle Smart Card Driver would let you to connect UMT dongle to your PC. You have to download the latest version of the smart card driver in order for the UMT Dongle to support. Below is the download link to the UMT Dongle Smart Card Driver for both 32 bit and 64 bit PCs.
How to use UMT Dongle Smart Card Driver
- Grab the drivers for your supported Windows version from the above links.
- Connect the UMT Dongle to the PC via USB cable.
- Turn ON your phone in the Recovery Mode. Generally, you can do this by pressing the Volume Up or Down button along with the Power button.
- Run the Dongle software and then select the file that you wish to download and hit Enter.
So, that’s it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to grab the latest version of the UMT Dongle Smart Card driver for connecting the UMT Dongle to the PC. Let us know in the comments below if you come across any issues with this post or the download link for Windows.
For more such awesome coverage, you can head over to our check out our Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to read more. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for awesome videos related to Android, iOS, and Gaming. Until the next post…Cheers!