Updated on May 08, 2020: As per a user request, we added a mirror link from mega.nz. If it doesn’t work, please use VPN to load the webpage.
Recently we posted about how to bypass FRP on Samsung devices. In this post, we bring to you how to download Vivo ADB Format Tool – Vivo Pattern and FRP Unlock Tool. This tool will help all the Vivo smartphone users who are stuck at Google account verification because of forgotten account credentials. Moreover, with the help of this tool, you can also bypass any security protection lock like the pattern, pin, or password lock on any Vivo smartphone. And, if you are looking for that all-in-one tool that can help you bypass the FRP on your Vivo device then, you are at the right place.
There are certain times when we do not remember the account credentials to log in to our device due to some of the other reasons. Simply factory resetting would not solve the problem as it requires you to again re-enter the Google account credentials. In the same way, pattern/pin/password lock cannot be bypassed that easily. But, with the help of the Vivo ADB Format tool, you can easily bypass the FRP as well as any password protection set on your Vivo device. The procedure to remove the FRP, as well as the pattern protection, is the same and you just need to follow this guide stepwise in order to successfully bypass them. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
Table of Contents
Download Vivo ADB Format Tool – Vivo Pattern and FRP Unlock Tool
Before we head on the procedure on how to download Vivo ADB format tool – Vivo pattern and FRP unlock tool and use it, let us go through some of the basics that you must know and have some information about. Moreover, this lets you get the idea about what you will be dealing with;
What is FRP?
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. As the name suggests, it protects your device from easily factory resetting your device. Moreover, this comes handy when you have either lost your phone or your smartphone is stolen by someone. Nobody can wipe off the data on your device without the login credentials on your device due to the FRP lock on your device. Moreover, until and unless the person who has your device do not know your Google login credentials, he/she cannot factory reset or format your device. In other words, the FRP Lock is there on your device to simply protect your data and your device if it falls into the hands of someone with bad intentions.
How to Bypass FRP lock on Vivo Devices?
But, sometimes, we as the owner of the device also fall prey and forgot the credentials that let us login to our device. In this scenario, the Vivo ADB Format tool will help you to overcome and bypass the FRP lock on your Vivo device. With the help of this tool, you can simply bypass the FRP lock or pattern security on your Vivo device and factory reset your smartphone. Moreover, you could find many different applications or tools that claim to bypass the FRP lock on your Vivo device. But in this post, we will share with you the one tool that is very simple and easy to use and lets you bypass the FRP lock and the password protection on your Vivo device.
This tool has almost 100% success rate and you will not be left disappointed. With just a couple of clicks, you will be able to bypass the FRP on any Vivo smartphone.
Features of the Vivo ADB Format Tool
- Vivo ADB Format Tool is a free and easy-to-use software for Vivo Smartphones.
- This tool can remove any FRP or password protection on the Vivo devices.
- You can install and use this tool on any Windows OS powered PC/Laptop.
- Checks the communication between the PC and the smartphone.
- Remove password/pin/pattern lock from Vivo devices.
- Get all the information related to your smartphone.
- Easy-to-use and clean user interface.
Download Link for Vivo ADB Format Tool
Here is the download link for the Vivo ADB Format Tool;
How To Install Vivo ADB Format Tool
Here is the installation guide to install the Vivo ADB Format Tool on your Windows PC/laptop;
- Firstly, download the Vivo ADB Format Tool from the download section above.
- Extract and open the setup file to get the installation started.
- Just follow the on-screen commands to install the Vivo Bypass tool on your PC.
- You also need to make sure that the correct USB drivers are installed on your PC because you need to connect the Vivo smartphone to your PC. Without proper drivers, your Vivo smartphone will not be detected by the ADB Format Tool.
- Connect your Vivo smartphone and open the FRP Bypass tool i.e. ADB Format Tool.
- On the home screen of your device, you need to just click on the Remove FRP Lock button while keeping your device connected to your PC.
- Within a few seconds, the process of bypassing the FRP on your Vivo device will be completed and it will not ask you for the Google credentials to log in.
- That’s it!
How to Use the Vivo ADB Format Tool
Once you have installed the ADB Format Tool on your Windows PC/Laptop, below is the guide on how to use the Vivo ADB Format Tool and bypass the FRP Lock as well as the password protection on your device;
- Firstly, you need to install the Vivo USB drivers. You can download the “VCOM Drivers” or the “MTK Drivers“. These drivers are needed to bridge a connection between your Vivo smartphone and the PC.
- Turn OFF your device.
- Now, press the Power + Volume Up button on your device.
- You will see two different options on your screen – Recovery, and Reboot. Use the volume keys to select the “Recovery” option and press the Power button to select it.
- Once that is done, click on the Advanced option and select the option “Reboot with ADB“.
- Now, connect your device via a USB cable with your computer and after that turn ON your device. (If your device is not connected properly and the drivers are not installed correctly, you will see COMPort under the Device Manager section on your PC)
- Now, extract and open the Vivo ADB Format Tool on your PC.
- Once the tool is open, enter the same port number which is displayed in the Device Manager of your PC.
- Finally, click on the “BTN2” button to bypass the FRP lock on Vivo smartphones.
- Once the “Finish” message is displayed, this means that the FRP and pattern lock has been successfully removed from your Vivo smartphone.
- Note that your device will boot up and format the data automatically.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Hope you guys were successful in removing the FRP lock as well as the pattern/pin/password lock on your Vivo device. Note that this tool is only for Vivo smartphones and should not be used for any other devices. Moreover, this tool runs on the Windows OS PC/Laptop. Let us know in the comments below if your found any issues in the above guide and also do report us any link failure if you come across any. Until the next post…Cheers!