Pluto TV is a free American internet television service that offers programming content through digital linear channels. The service runs for free and generates revenue with the video ads that run while playing content. The famous internet television service is really rising up in numbers through 2020 based on both the number of users and revenue generated.
- How to Enable or Disable Subtitle/Caption on Pluto TV?
- 1. How to enable or disable Pluto TV subtitle/caption on browser
- 2. How to enable or disable Pluto TV subtitle/caption on Roku TV
- 3. How to enable or disable Pluto TV subtitle/caption on Android
- 4. How to enable or disable Pluto Tv subtitle/caption on Amazon Fire TV television
- 5. How to enable or disable Pluto Tv subtitle/caption on iOS
- 6. How to enable or disable Pluto Tv subtitle/caption on tvOS
How to Enable or Disable Subtitle/Caption on Pluto TV?
While their service contains favorite shows and programs of many of the users, most of them are unable to interpret the audio. As this is the case, utilizing their subtitles/captions is vital. If you’re trying to turn on(or maybe disable) the captions for videos, then our guide on how to enable or disable subtitle/caption on Pluto TV will assist you.
- Right below the title of the show you’re playing, you’ll find the caption icon(CC button). In order to toggle captions on/off, all you have to do is click this icon
- If you don’t see this option, you may have to move your mouse/cursor in order to wake up the screen for the options to appear
- In order to enable or disable Pluto TV captions on Roku TV, press the Home button on your remote
- Next, go to Settings
- From there, choose the Accessibility option and then choose the caption mode of your choice
- In case you don’t see the Accessibility option, you’ll be able to find the caption modes directly
- Go into the Settings of your Android device
- From there, go into Accessibility
- Next, head inside Caption Preferences
- Turn on Use Captions
- Next, go into the Pluto app and start watching a program of your choice
- Then, in order to activate the subtitle/caption, click on the caption icon(CC button)
- To disable it, click on it again
- First, make sure that the accessibility settings for Pluto TV are enabled on your Fire TV television
- Next, start playing a program of your choice
- While playing, press the Menu button with your remote
- Next, choose the Subtitles and Audio option
- Then, in order to enable captions, simply choose an available subtitle language
- In order to disable captions, toggle Captions off
- To start with, go to the Settings on your iOS device
- Then, head inside Accessibility
- From there, scroll down to Subtitles & Captioning, and then turn on the Closed Captions + SDH option
- Next, open the Pluto TV app
- Then, start playing a program of your choice and click on the caption icon(CC button) to toggle subtitle/caption on or off
- First, go to Settings
- From there, head inside General
- Next, go into Accessibility
- Then, simply turn on the Closed Captioning option under Subtitles and Captioning.
With that, we’ve covered how to enable or disable subtitle/caption for Pluto TV on all the available devices out there. Turning on caption/subtitle doesn’t mean that you’ll get it in every program or show but only on the ones that have captions/subtitles available. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.