Oppo F5, which was launched in October 2017, grew to become a fast-growing affordable device with great features and specifications. Oppo F5 device actually joined the latest trend of design in ensuring their device comes with a 6-inch FHD+ resolution screen, amongst other great features. However, due to our nature of building our phone with various applications, we tend to indirectly slow the performance of the device with the choice of the app installed. In order to locate the particular app causing the bad performance, we need to switch our device into safe mode. So here will guide you on how to boot into Safe Mode on Oppo F5 Device.
Booting the Oppo F5 device into Safe Mode disables all installed apps on your phone. This mode is activated in order to discover whether a given problem is caused by the Oppo F5 device and its basic software (the operating system), or by various applications you installed.
This safe mode also helps you check for the particular application which you recently installed that is causing the unexpectedly bad performance in the capability of your device. If your device performs better when it is boot in Safe Mode, it, therefore, means that an application is particularly slowing down your Android phone. If such be the case, you could start by uninstalling the recently installed apps one by one in order to identify which of the given apps is causing the trouble as well as knowing the point at which your device performs better. When in safe mode, search for these specific kinds of apps like task managers, initiators, and antivirus apps.
Safe mode is basically intended to assist in fixing most of the problems an operating system is facing, if not all the problems. The steps taken to boot into safe mode is very simple and can be easily learned.
How to enable Safe Mode on Oppo F5
To enable this Safe Mode on Oppo F5 device, the following procedure will be a guideline;
- Completely switch off Oppo F5 device.
- Now switch your phone back on. Immediately you see the Oppo logo appear on your screen, press and hold the Volume Down key until the phone boots completely to the home screen.
- You should now see a watermark caption “Safe Mode” at the bottom left corner of your phone screen. This will now disable all apps.
- Check the performance of your phone now and fix it.
A notification should also appear on your screen informing you that safe mode has been enabled. Tap on this notification message to get an option where you can restart your device into its normal mode after you must have figured out where the problem you encounter while using your phone.
How to uninstall apps in Safe Mode on Oppo F5
- Locate and tap on the Setting menu of your Oppo F5 device while still in safe mode.
- Scroll down to Application Manager and tap on it.
- Scroll down to the desired application you wish to uninstall and tap on it.
tap on “Uninstall” when the app details are shown, then tap to confirm the uninstallation.
How to disable Safe Mode
- Press and hold the “Power” key until the power menu pops up on your home screen.
- Tap on “Restart” to allow your device shut down and restart.
- This should take your Oppo F5 device into the normal mode when it restarts completely.
I hope this guide was helpful to boot into Safe Mode on Oppo F5 Device. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.