Here we will guide on how to enable the Stereo Speakers MOD for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.
The trend of stereo speakers that always been an On & Off situation in recent years with OEMs switching back and forth between the two. But this hasn’t stopped the Android developers from creating various mods to enhance the audio quality of the device. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 doesn’t have stereo speakers but developers at XDA have created a flashable zip which enables the earpiece to be used as a secondary loudspeaker. Let’s dive into the details.
Before we discuss, let’s know the specs of the smartphone. Well, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 features a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The device is powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) processor under Adreno 630 GPU. The handset packs 128GB/256/512GB variant with 6/8/10GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 sports a Dual rear camera with 12MP + 12MP camera and Dual Selfie camera with a 24MP + 2MP depth camera. The smartphone is running on Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI 10 software package and backed by 3200 mAh battery. It has a fingerprint reader at the back.
– Download Latest Magisk 18.0
– Stereo Speakers MOD Magisk Zip File. (Download Now)
Procedure to install Stereo Speakers MOD for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Step 1: Installing TWRP Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Reboot the device into fastboot mode by switching off the device and then holding Volume Up and Power Key at the same time.
- Once in fastboot mode, Open CMD window in ADB & Fastboot directory by holding the shift key and right-clicking the mouse.
- Copy the TWRP image file to the ADB & Fastboot directory and execute the following commands in CMD
fastboot flash recovery <twrpfilename>.img
fastboot boot <twrpfilename>.img
– Replace the twrpfilename with your file name and that’s it. Once you’re in recovery just Swipe to the left to allow modifications to the system.
Step 2: Flashing the Stereo Speakers MOD Zip File through Magisk
Now that you have a working Custom Recovery installed and booted. Follow the procedure below to install the Stereo Speakers MOD on your device.
- Click Install in recovery and browse the zip file for Magisk 17.3
- Just Swipe to the left and wait for it to finish.
- After Installation, Wipe Cache & Dalvik then reboot the device.
- Open Magisk Manager App and go to the Modules section.
- Browse you Stereo Speaker MOD zip file and Install it.
- Reboot to activate the module.
|Note: After Flashing the Magisk Zip file in recovery, if the Magisk Manager app doesn’t show up in App Drawer or Installed Apps then you will have to install it manually from the link given above.|
That’s all there to it. Now you can enjoy the stereo speaker mod on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. This isn’t something official so you might face some issues when using this mod. If you guys are having trouble flashing the zip file or regarding custom recovery then do let us know in the comments below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.