In this guide, we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on the Everest Winner Pro EW-2021 which is powered by an Allwinner processor. It comes packed with Android 10.0 firmware with 2 GB DDR4 RAM and 16 GB internal storage. If you are looking for Everest Winner Pro EW-2021 Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on the Everest Winner Pro. So, today, in this post, we would be covering how to flash Everest Winner Pro Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Everest Winner Pro:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Package Name: EVERPAD-EW2021.20200904-101922U
- Device Model: Everest Winner Pro
- File Size: 725 MB
- Processor: Allwinner CPU
- Android OS: 10.0
So, now let us move on to the Everest Winner Pro Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download | Mirror||EVERPAD-EW2021.20200904-101922U.EGO_EW2021_004_V06_20200904|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Everest Winner Pro
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for the Everest Winner Pro, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Everest Winner Pro.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide with FAT-32.
- Download LiveSuit Tool for PC
- Download PhoenixCard Tool v3.09 – For OTA package – SD card
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Everest Winner Pro Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on the Everest Winner Pro :How to Flash Stock image using PhoenixCard Tool
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on the Everest Winner Pro. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.