Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Tanix H3 TV Box which is powered by the HiSilicon Hi3798M processor. Tanix H3 TV Box comes packed with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM. The device runs on Android 9.0 Pie. If you are looking for Tanix H3 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on Tanix H3 TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Tanix H3 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top it. Should we?
- Android 9.0 OS and HiSilicon Hi3798M V130:
Comes with Android 9.0 OS, powered by the high-performance HiSilicon Hi3798M V130 High-performance Quad-core 64 bits ARM CortexA53 quad-core CPU, including a Mali-450 GPU.
- 4GB DDR3 + 32GB/64GB ROM:
HiSilicon Hi3798M V130 provides plentiful room to quickly run the device. Supports TF card reading up to 64GB, it also greatly improves the reliability of your TV box.
- HEVC H.265 and VP9:
H.265 and VP9 hardware decoding can save 50 percent bandwidth resources, let you watch the 4K movie smoothly. Every detail of the screen is lucidity.
- UHD 4K 60fps Resolution:
Supports 4K UHD 60fps video hardware decoding, which provides you high definition viewing and fluent video playing, making it the highest resolution signal available for home movies.
- Your Own Home Theater:
Once connected Tanix H3 with your WiFi or RJ45, your HDTV becomes a smart streaming machine, making home entertainment easier.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Tanix H3 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
Package Name: TANIX H3 update
Device Model: Tanix H3 TV Box
File Size: 698 MB
Processor: HiSilicon Hi3798M CPU
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
Build Number: dolphin_fvd_p1-eng 7.0 NRD91N 20201205 test-keys
So, now let us move on to the Tanix H3 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
|Download | Mirror||dolphin_fvd_p1-eng 7.0 NRD91N 20201205 test-keys|
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Tanix H3 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Tanix H3 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Tanix H3 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted USB drive or Pen Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your TV Box until the installation process completes
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Tanix H3 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Tanix H3 TV Box :
- First of all, download the 4 files containing update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
- Make sure to format your USB drive to FAT32 slot
- Now move it to the root directory of the USB drive.
- You need to connect your USB drive to the device using USB 2.0 Jack.
- Turn off the power on your TV box. Now on your Tanix H3 TV Box, you need to press the RST button and simultaneously power it on.
- You can release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process. 4
- Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart.
- After the restart is completed, enjoy the new update.
Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise it may cause this machine can’t boot.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Tanix H3 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.