In this guide, we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on the Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box which is powered by an Allwinner H616 processor. It comes packed with Android 10.0 firmware with 4GB DDR4 RAM and 64GB internal storage. If you are looking for Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on the Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering how to flash Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Package Name: X96Q_Max_20200903-2125
- Device Model: Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box
- File Size: 734 MB
- Processor: Allwinner H616 CPU
- Android OS: 10.0
So, now let us move on to the Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download | Mirror
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide with FAT-32.
- Download LiveSuit Tool for PC
- Download PhoenixCard Tool v3.09 – For OTA package – SD card
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box :How to Flash Stock image using PhoenixCard Tool
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Sunnzo X96Q Max TV Box. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.