These days most of the users prefer the Wi-Fi network to connect their smartphones and use it all day. The Wi-Fi network also provides a faster and stable internet connection that users enjoy a lot. However, most of the cellular network companies have also started to provide quite sufficient daily data limit to its users. But some times the cellular data network or speed may become irritating if not working properly. Here you will find the guide on How to Fix Cellular data issue on iPhone 11/11 Pro or 11 Pro Max.
Due to the network congestion or service maintenance or network outage issue, most of the cellular data user gets affected quite often. Even if you’ve got a working cellular data network, it may not work as expected like the internet speed is too slow or buffer a lot, etc. If you’re also facing this kind of issue on your iPhone 11 or 11 Pro or 11 Pro Max, then follow the troubleshooting guide below.
How to Fix Cellular data issue on iPhone 11/11 Pro or 11 Pro Max
It’s quite obvious or natural that the cellular data might stop working due to technical issues or network congestion for a while. But if it exists for all the time or very frequently then you need to fix this issue as early as possible.
1. Force Reboot your iPhone 11
- Press the Volume Up key quickly and release it.
- Then press the Volume Down key and release it.
- Next, press and hold the Side/Power button until the Apple logo appears.
- Release the button and wait for the device to boot completely.
2. Refresh your Internet Connection
- Head over to the iPhone Settings > select Mobile Data > turn off the toggle.
- Wait for around 10-15 seconds and then turn it on.
- Now, check the cellular data issue is fixed or not.
3. Use Airplane Mode
- Go to the device Settings > turn on the Airplane Mode toggle.
- It will disable all the connections > wait for a couple of seconds and turn off the Airplane mode again.
- Reboot your iPhone 11.
4. Reset Network Settings
- Tap on the Settings > General > tap on Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- If asked, enter the passcode and confirm it.
- Reboot the iPhone and check the cellular data performance.
5. Reinstall the SIM Card to fix iPhone 11 no service error
You should reinstall the SIM card to refresh the cellular network.
- Switch off your iPhone.
- Use the SIM ejector pin and gently push the SIM ejector pin to eject the SIM tray from the iPhone 11.
- Next, pull out the SIM card from the tray > clean the SIM using a cloth and reinsert it.
- Finally, push the SIM tray properly into the device again.
- Reboot your handset.
Now, you can check the mobile data by turning it on whether it’s working fine or not.
6. Perform Factory Reset
- Launch the Settings menu from the home screen.
- Tap on General > Scroll down and select Reset.
- Tap on Erase all contents and settings.
- If prompted, enter your device passcode to continue.
- Next, tap to confirm reset all content and settings.
- Once done, your device will reboot.
Finally, you can check your iPhone 11 whether the cellular data is working perfectly or not.
We hope this guide was helpful to you. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.