Mobile networks are one of the most important parts for mobile users and as well as cellular data. These days most of the users prefer to use either Wi-Fi network or mobile data to get online for hours or even for a full day. Therefore, having a good internet connectivity is a topmost priority. But due to network congestion or any other frequency related issues, some of the device users may not get the actual mobile data speed or stability. If you’re an iPhone SE user and facing the same issue then check how to fix Cellular data issue on iPhone SE.
Even some times due to the bad weather or rainy conditions, the cellular networks and their data speed or connectivity becomes very weak that literally affects the user experience or any other work. Meanwhile, the due to the peak time of getting online or even the network maintenance period, some of the users may experience slower internet speed. So, we’ve provided some of the possible steps below that you should check out.
How to Fix Cellular data issue on iPhone SE
It’s quite obvious or natural that the cellular data might stop working due to technical issues or network congestion for a while. But if it exists for all the time or very frequently then you need to fix this issue as early as possible.
1. Force Reboot your iPhone SE
- Press the Volume Up key quickly and release it.
- Then press the Volume Down key and release it.
- Next, press and hold the Side/Power button until the Apple logo appears.
- Release the button and wait for the device to boot completely.
2. Refresh your Internet Connection
- Head over to the iPhone Settings > select Mobile Data > turn off the toggle.
- Wait for around 10-15 seconds and then turn it on.
- Now, check the cellular data issue is fixed or not.
3. Use Airplane Mode
- Go to the device Settings > turn on the Airplane Mode toggle.
- It will disable all the connections > wait for a couple of seconds and turn off the Airplane mode again.
- Reboot your iPhone SE.
4. Reset Network Settings
- Tap on the Settings > General > tap on Reset.
- Select Reset Network Settings.
- If asked, enter the passcode and confirm it.
- Reboot the iPhone and check the cellular data performance.
5. Reinstall the SIM Card to fix iPhone SE no service error
You should reinstall the SIM card to refresh the cellular network.
- Switch off your iPhone.
- Use the SIM ejector pin and gently push the SIM ejector pin to eject the SIM tray from the iPhone SE.
- Next, pull out the SIM card from the tray > clean the SIM using a cloth and reinsert it.
- Finally, push the SIM tray properly into the device again.
- Reboot your handset.
Now, you can check the mobile data by turning it on whether it’s working fine or not.
6. Perform Factory Reset
- Launch the Settings menu from the home screen.
- Tap on General > Scroll down and select Reset.
- Tap on Erase all contents and settings.
- If prompted, enter your device passcode to continue.
- Next, tap to confirm reset all content and settings.
- Once done, your device will reboot.
Finally, you can check your iPhone SE whether the cellular data is working perfectly or not.
We hope this guide was helpful to you. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.