Easy Anti Cheat or popularly known as EAC is an anti-cheat software that is used by many game developers to prevent users from cheating in the game. In most modern games, easy anti-cheat is a default mechanism to ensure all players enjoy a fair gameplay experience. However, this mechanism may fail at times or even cause multiple problems with the game. One recent problem many users are encountering is the Easy Anti Cheat error 30007 which prevents users from playing the game. If you are facing a similar issue, do not worry, as we will check for the underlying issue and will share some troubleshooting methods to fix the same.
Most game companies want to make sure their gameplay is free from any cheating elements. But this security can be overhauled sometimes and may cause multiple issues with the gameplay. Many players are complaining about the issue of the 30007 error code, which is caused due to malfunctioning of Easy Anti Cheat software. There could be multiple reasons behind the issue of Easy Anti Cheat Error 30007, including bad internet connection, driver signature enforcement, corrupted game files etc. Below are some methods that will help you troubleshoot the problem one by one.
- How to Fix Easy Anti Cheat Error 30007
How to Fix Easy Anti Cheat Error 30007
In modern times, most games are being pirated online, along with multiple unfair game practices. To stop this, most companies use the Easy Anti Cheat software, which makes sure the game is free from such unfair elements so other players can enjoy their gameplay. But due to many technical reasons, players are facing the error code 30007 issue, which renders the game unplayable. Down below are some troubleshooting methods you can follow to fix the problem.
Method 1: Check Internet Connection
In most cases, when your internet connection is slow, the game is not able to authenticate with the Easy Anti-cheat servers, and as a result, you will get the 30007 error on your screen. You will also face this error if you are using any custom DNS or VPN services along with your network. So make sure you troubleshoot your internet connection and see if that helps.
Method 2: Disable Antivirus / Firewall
In the digital world, the majority of us try to protect our PC and personal data with the help of various antivirus and firewall mechanisms. And since Easy Anti Cheat is a powerful script, Windows Defender & other third-party antivirus usually lists EAC as a malicious file and block its execution. Due to this, you might face the 30007 error multiple times. An effective way to solve this is to whitelist the Easy Anti Cheat software on your antivirus and firewall application.
Method 3: Fix Corrupted Game Files
No matter on what device you are playing the game, if it has some missing or corrupted game files, the Easy Anti Cheat program will list it as a damaged game and will show you the 30007 error screen.
The game files may get corrupted due to various reasons, including technical reasons such as using game mods or due to game crashing or glitches. Since users install games either from Steam or Epic Games, here is how you can fix the corrupted game files and get rid of EAC 30007 error:
For Steam Users:
- Launch Steam > Click on Library.
- Right-click on the affected game from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files button found under the section labeled “Verify game file integrity.”
- You’ll have to wait for the process until it gets completed. Once the process is finished, restart the game and see if it helps.
For Battle Net users:
- Launch the Battle.net client on your PC.
- Click on the particular game icon that you’re trying to repair.
- Click on the cogwheel icon (settings) next to the Play button.
- Select Scan and Repair > Click on Begin Scan.
- Wait for the repair to finish > Once done, close the Battle.net desktop, and restart your computer to apply changes.
For Epic Games users:
- Launch the Epic Games Launcher and head over to the Library section.
- Click on the overflow icon next to your desired game.
- Select the Verify option. Wait for the process to finish. Once that is done, restart the computer and see if the issue is solved.
Method 4: Check Driver Signature Enforcement
In order to run games efficiently, your computer needs to have the latest drivers installed on the system. But the Easy Anti Cheat requires your PC to have drivers that Microsoft signs. Due to this, you might get the 30007 error on your screen while loading any game.
Driver Signature Enforcement is a security feature that is in place to make sure players do not cheat in the game by using unfair graphic drivers with the game. By default, this service is disabled, but you need to enable it in order to fix the error screen.
- Open the command prompt on your PC and run the following commands.
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF bcdedit -set NOINTEGRITYCHECKS OFF bcedit -set DEBUG OFF
- Once done, restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
Method 5: Repair Easy Anti Cheat
If the issue is not solved by enabling the driver signature enforcement, then the problem might be with the Easy Anti Chat setup itself. In order to fix it, you have to repair the EAC setup to solve the 30007 error. Follow the steps below:
- Open the Game Application installation folder on your computer.
- Here, Right-click the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe file, and select Run as administrator.
- Select Current Game if it’s not the default option, and then select Repair Service.
- Follow the onscreen instruction and wait for EAC setup to repair itself.
- Once done, restart your computer and see if this helps.
Method 6: Contact Game Customer Support
If none of the above methods help you much, then the problem might be with the game itself. Or maybe the EAC has flagged your game account due to suspicious behavior, and hence you are facing the 30007 error message. To fix this, you can connect with the game’s customer support by raising a ticket for the same and attaching a screenshot of the error screen. They will lift the suspicious behavior tag on your game profile, and the issue will be fixed.
This brings us to the end of this guide for fixing the Easy Anti Cheat Error 30007 problem. Please note that in the majority of cases, the error is caused due to improper driver signatures or due to internet connectivity issues. If you are facing the same issue, please follow the above troubleshooting guide to fix the same. If nothing helps, you may connect with the game customer support and raise a ticket with relevant screenshots.