The Black screen issue is not only just limited to laptops and computers but even smartphones get affected with the same. Yes, recently, a few Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, M32 5G, and M42 5G users have complained about the same. As per the suffered users, while their smartphone was working fine a few minutes back, it all suddenly stuck on a Black Screen and is now unresponsive.
Fix Samsung M52 5G, M32 5G, and M42 5G Black Screen Issue
While most of the time, the Black screen issue is a simple hardware failure, it at times may be due to software glitches as well. However, regardless of any condition, such issues are resolvable. Today in this article, we are going to discuss how to fix if your Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, M32 5G, and M42 5G screen is stuck on Black. Let’s learn:
FIX 1: Force Restart your Samsung Galaxy device
Forced Restart is a process that refreshes your smartphone’s memory and then reloads all its services and application. It is also known to resolve Black Screen issues on the Android handset. Thus, we recommend you to try the same and check whether it helps or not. Follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, press and hold the Volume Down key + Power Key altogether.
- Keep them on hold until you see the Samsung Galaxy Logo on your mobile’s screen. It will take no longer than 15 seconds.
- With that, your Black screen issue is now fixed.
If the said fix helps in your case, then the Black issue on your mobile was possibly arising due to a firmware crash. However, if it doesn’t, then try the other fixes explained below.
FIX 2: Keep our Samsung Galaxy device at Charging and then later use Force Start
Another solution to the Samsung Galaxy black screen issue is to first charge your mobile and then Force started. For doing the same, follow the steps given below:
- Using the Original Samsung Galaxy charging accessories, charge your mobile for about 10 to 20 minutes. Make sure that it charges up to a certain percentage. It may also happen that your phone will not show the charging progress; regardless of that, keep it at charging.
- Now without disconnecting the phone from charging, press and hold the Volume down key and Power key
- Keep them on hold for 15 seconds or until your see the Samsung Galaxy Logo on the screen.
- If you see the logo, the Black screen issue is resolved for you.
This is how one can easily get through the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, M32 5G, and M42 5G Stuck on Black Screen Issue. However, if these fixes do not help, then chances are your phone is undergoing some hardware damage. Chances are it is broken, pressed, or exposed to liquid or heat. While any of such situations is not resolvable at the user’s level, we here recommend you to take professional help.
Consider visiting your nearest Samsung Galaxy store and get your device checked for any hardware or deep-rooted software issue.