In this tutorial, we will show you how to fix the Ticketmaster Error Code 0011. It is a pretty handy platform for buying and selling tickets online for concerts, sports, theater, family, and other events. However, it isn’t free of bugs and issues as well. While a few hiccups here are there are acceptable, but when it comes to the payment gateway, this issue is a cause of concern for many. More importantly, this error has been reported on both the mobile as well as web browsers.
The reasons could be attributed to a server-side issue or due to corrupted cookies associated with this site. In some cases, if quite a lot of cache has been accrued, then also you could face this error. Similarly, using a VPN or Proxy might also throw in undesirable results. In this guide, we will look at all the possible ways to rectify the aforementioned issues. This, in turn, will help you to fix the Ticketmaster Error Code 0011. Follow along.
Table of Contents
How to Fix Ticketmaster Error Code 0011
Let’s check out the different ways to fix this error code. Do keep in mind that there isn’t any universal fix for this issue. You might have to try all the mentioned one by one until you achieve success.
Fix 1: Check Server Status
First and foremost, you should check if the servers at Ticketmaster is up and running or not. For that, you might take the help of the DownDetector website. If it is showing an issue with the servers, then there isn’t anything that could be done from your end as of now. All you could do is wait until the issue is resolved and then try accessing the service again.
You could also keep a check on TicketMaster’s official Twitter account to get notified about the latest updates in this regard and whether or not other users are facing this issue. Keep these points in mind and the Ticketmaster Error Code 0011 should be fixed at the earliest. If the server is working fine, but you are still facing this issue, then head over to other fixes mentioned below.
Fix 2: Clear Cookies
In some cases, if some cookies have gotten corrupted with regards to a particular website, then there are bound to be issues with that site. In that case, the best bet is to clear all those cookies and then sign in again for a fresh set of new cookies. Here is how this could be done.
- Head over to the Ticketmaster site and sign out from your account.
- Once that is done, click on the Lock icon to the left of the URL in the address bar.
- Then click on the Cookies option that appears from the menu.
- Under the Cookies in Use section, make sure to select all the cookies and then click on Remove.
- Once that is done, restart your browser, head over to the site and log in with your credentials. The Ticketmaster Error Code 0011 might have been fixed.
Fix 3: Clear Cache
If clearing cookies didn’t manage to give in the desired result, then you should consider clearing of temporary data as well. In some cases, if a lot of caches get stored on your browser over a period of time, then it might conflict with the proper running of the site. Therefore, we would suggest you clear all the cookies of the concerned site. Follow the below steps for that:
- On your Chrome browser, click on the overflow icon situated at the top right.
- Select Settings from the menu and scroll to the Privacy and security section.
- Within that, click on Clear browsing data.
- Then checkmark the Cache images and file option.
- Finally, click on Clear data and wait for the process to finish
- Then restart your browser and try accessing the site, the Ticketmaster Error Code 0011 could be fixed with this.
Fix 4: Use Incognito Mode
In some cases, there might be some third party extensions conflicting with the proper functioning of the site. But to pin-point the exact culprit (extension), it might be a difficult task. One thing which could be done is to disable these extensions manually and then try accessing the Ticketmaster site. However, that is still asking for a lot of effort. In that case, the easiest route involves making use of the incognito mode.
In this mode, all the extensions get temporarily disabled. So use the Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut keys to launch the Incognito Mode window and then try accessing the site. If everything works out well, then the issue might indeed be due to an extension. So in that case, we would recommend you to access this site in Incognito Mode only, until and unless you are able to identify and disable the extension causing the Ticketmaster Error Code 0011.
Fix 5: Disable Proxy and VPN
If you are using a proxy server or a virtual network, then the Ticketmaster might have issues in its normal functioning. The issue could further escalate in the payment gateway domain. So in those cases, we would advise you to disable both the Proxy and VPN while you are accessing this site. Here is how it could be done.
- Use the Windows+R shortcut key combinations to launch the Run dialog box.
- Type in inetcpl.cpl and hit enter. This will open the Internet Properties page.
- Within that, head over to the Connections section and click on the LAN Settings button situated at the bottom right.
- Then under the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings page, head over to the Proxy server page.
- Untick the Use a proxy server for your LAN option and click OK.
- Now restart your PC and head over to the site, see if the Ticketmaster Error Code 0011 has been fixed or not.
- To disable the VPN, you just need to uninstall that software from your PC. For that, launch the Run dialog box using the Windows+R shortcut keys.
- Then type in the appwiz.cpl and hit Enter. This will open the Programs and Features page.
- Scroll to the VPN application, right-click on it, and select Uninstall. Once that is done, restart your PC and access the Ticketmaster site, the issue would have been fixed.
With this, we conclude the guide on how to fix the Ticketmaster Error Code 0011. We have shared five different methods for the same, any one of which should rectify this issue. Do keep us informed in the comments section as well which one gave you fruitful results. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.