Did you download the firmware for your device with the correct model name ? if you didn’t then click here to find all the Stock Firmware collection from this list of supported smartphone. If you have downloaded then here i will guide you on How to install Stock firmware Using YGDP Tool on your smartphone. Guide is simple and easy. All you need is to follow the steps properly. Read this Full Guide on How to Install Stock Firmware Using YGDP Tool.
In this guide you will be able to either downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. This guide will be helpfull for people who are looking to fix/unbrick their smartphone or you can also return to stock ROM from custom ROM. If you dunno what is custom ROM and their differences, check this helpful guide to install Custom ROM on your Smartphone.
What is YGDP ? How to Flash Stock Firmware Using YGDP Tool
What Do You Need ?
Steps To Flash Stock Firmware Using YGDP Tool
- First of all, Download Firmware zip file
- Now Download latest YGDP Tool for your PC from above link
- Make sure you downloaded the smartphone drivers for your PC
- After installing YGDP tool, just click and open the YGDP tool on your computer
- If it ask for password on the first run, use the password below and Click Login.
- Now Click on configure and select the .CPB file.
- Browse .CBP file from Nougat folder and click on Apply.
- Now Switch off your device and connect to PC in ‘bootloader mode’ under “recovery menu”.
- Now, click on Start button to start the installation process.
- You will see ‘Successful Upgrade‘ message after successful installation.
I hope you successfully installed Stock Firmware Using YGDP Tool. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.