The new Horizon 5 title has for about a week now rather often, and I must say it is better than horizon 4, somewhat. First off, the graphics and sound design are spots on and, in my eyes, stunning. The game is smooth and well optimized, even for low-end machines with older tech. The Car customization is also seen some much-needed improvements; however, that’s where the compliments start to fade.
Forza Horizon 5 is a mess that feels quite unpolished. The multiplayer aspect of the game is horrendous. Also, a new type of error occurs in the Forza Horizon 5 that the Logitech G923 controller is being disconnected. However, when we break down this error, we found some fixes that will surely help you, and guess what? We have mentioned all the necessary details right here in this article.
How To Fix Forza Horizon 5 Logitech G923 Controller Disconnected Error
There’s no doubt you will have a better experience on the series S/X. But, in comparison, there is no denial of the errors that occurs day by day. However, one of the errors is Logitech G923 controller is being disconnected while playing the Forza Horizon 5. But, don’t worry! We have some fixes that you can try. So, let’s take a look at them.
- Firstly, check if your internet connection is working properly.
- Also, make sure that your wheel is operating with the G hub.
- Did you check if your Steam Client detected your controller? If not, then make sure to check it.
- Make sure that you have all the latest drivers installed on your Windows PC.
- Still, no luck? Then, we suggest you reinstall your wheel using the registry editor. Well, in case you don’t know how to do this, follow the next part of this guide.
How To Reinstall The Wheel Using Registry Editor
So, here is the process that you need to follow to reinstall the wheel using the registry editor. Therefore, let’s get started:
- First of all, you need to open the Run prompt box and use regedit command.
- Then, follow the path: Computer< HKEY_CURRENT_USER < System < CurrentControlSet < MediaProperties < PrivateProperties < Joystick < OEM.
- Now, in case you are using the G923 Xbox version, then locate the C26E. But, in case you are using the G923 PlayStation version, then locate the C266.
- Then, right-click on the particular file and delete it permanently.
- That’s it. Now, refresh the registry by clicking on the View > Refresh. This will help you to check if the new file appears or not.
So, that’s how you can easily fix the Forza Horizon 5 that the Logitech G923 controller is being disconnected. We hope this guide has helped you. But, in case you know of any other method to fix the issue, then let us know in the comment section.