Samsung trending flagship Smartphones Galaxy S7 received Android Nougat Update. This is the latest Beta version, and the stable will be rolled out soon. The Update is rolling out via OTA (Over-The-Air) and the pre-rooted Nougat Beta 6 for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge is also available, Thanks to ManhIT over choimobile for sharing the download links. If want to taste the sweetness of Android Nougat early then you can flash the stock Android Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge by following simple steps below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display with 1440 x 2560 resolution and 534ppi. It has 4Gb ram with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890 Octa processor. This Device comes with Marshmallow out of the box but you can update to latest Android Nougat.
Android Nougat 7.0 is packed with new features which include
- Multi-Window view
- New emojis
- Doze on the Go
- Improved Notifications
- Quick Switching between apps
- Direct reply from Notifications
- File-based Encryption
- Quick Settings Toggle
- This Update is only for Galaxy S7 Edge users.
- It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed. (It will not erase your data, But still we recommend)
Download Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
How to Install Stock Nougat Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Here is ann easy guide to flash Android Nougat On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with simple step by step instructions with Images