Updated on August 06, 2018: After rolling the Samsung Experience 9.0 based on Android Oreo, Finally, we received the latest Odin download to install the Samsung Galaxy firmware. If you want to flash the official Android Oreo firmware, then you must download Odin 3.13.1 for your PC.
Today we will share the latest version of ODIN file Odin3_v3.12.7 for Windows PC. Now you can install the latest version and other old ODIN file from our link below to flash Samsung firmware on your phone. Download and follow the guide to flash the firmware on your phone. Here you can Download ODIN Software to install new firmware on your device.
What is Odin software?
What is ODIN Software? Well, Odin downloader is a utility software that is developed and utilized internally by Samsung. The software can be used to flash a Custom Recovery firmware image instead of the Stock recovery firmware image to a Samsung device running on Android. You can also run the software for unbricking an Android device.
An interesting aspect of this software is that there is no official declaration of its release. Confused? Well, Samsung has never officially released this software. The release is suspected to be part of an unintentional and unethical leak. Being a Windows-only software, they do not provide any support for other operating systems, though it is possible to use Wineskin on the Odin executable which allows it to run on OS X (Apple).
Heimdall is another software similar to Odin. Odin has released 19 versions.
What are the features of Odin?
Odin software is a flash tool that allows users to flash custom firmware, stock firmware, or any root package (tar or MD5 file) to the Samsung phones/devices (running on Android). Let’s look into some of the features of the Odin software:
- Flash Stock Firmware:
- Odin allows its users to flash stock firmware on their Samsung smartphones, tablets and other devices. The software is normally used to restore the device to working condition. If in case you are faced with bootloop, application crash, or any software related issue, then using the Odin software is your best and safest bet.
- Flash Custom Firmware:
- Odin allows its users to flash custom firmware. Custom firmware is user modified firmware. It allows users to flash the firmware on their Samsung smartphones, tablets, and devices.
- Flash Recovery File:
- Apart from flashing the complete stock firmware or custom firmware, Odin also allows users to flash the Stock or Custom Recovery on their Samsung smartphones, tablets, and devices.
- Flash Kernels:
- Odin allows its users to flash stock or custom Kernels on their Samsung smartphones, tablets, and devices to tweak the performance of the device.
- Flash Root Package:
- Odin allows its users to flash custom root packages on their Samsung smartphones, tablets, and devices to achieve Root Access.
Download The latest version from the link given below.
Download ODIN Software Here [Updated]
|ODIN Version||Download Files|
|Download Odin v3.13.1||Download|
|Download Odin v3.13||Download|
|Download Odin v3.12.7.zip||Download|
|Download Odin v3.12.5.zip||Download|
Read this guide on How to Download and install firmware on any Samsung smartphone or tablet using our guide.