Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is one of the security features on the latest Android devices from some manufacturers such as Samsung that provides built-in security functionalities to protect your device, lock screen, data encryptions, and device info from being used after performing a factory reset to defaults. If you’re one of the Samsung users and want to download the Easy Samsung FRP Tool, check this article.
The Factory Reset Protection feature comes on those devices which are running on Android OS v5.1 (Lollipop) or higher up to the latest Android OS version. Now, for those who don’t know more about the FRP lock, it’s a device security feature that Google offers on plenty of Android devices that only get activated once the handset is set up for the first time and connected with a Google account.
That means whenever as an Android device user you complete the initial setup process on your phone and connected to a Google account, the FRP lock feature gets activated from the Google servers. Now, if you want to reset your device to the factory defaults, make sure to remember the used Google account credentials. Otherwise, you may not be able to remove the FRP lock after a factory reset if you forget Google’s username and password.
What is Easy Samsung FRP Tool?
As the name suggests, Easy Samsung FRP Tool is a free-to-use Google account lock removal tool for your Samsung Galaxy devices. It’s one of the easiest interface-equipped utility tools for Windows computers that you can use straight away with your connected Samsung device.
The tool simply allows you to remove or bypass FRP (Factory Reset Protection) using your Windows PC. At the time of writing this article, V2 is the latest version of the ESFRP tool you can use right now. It doesn’t require any kind of additional skills or knowledge to use for the newbie users.
Samsung FRP Hijacker Tool By Hagard | Remove FRP Lock
How to Delete Samsung Account Without PC and Data Loss | Android 12
Download Samfirm tool v0.5.0: How to Use it to download Samsung Firmware
A Detailed Guide to Extract Samsung TAR, LZ4, and BIN Firmware Files
How to Enable Band Selection Mode in Samsung
Download NetOdin / NetOdin3 To Flash Firmware Wirelessly on Samsung Device
Benefits of using the Easy Samsung FRP Tool
- Remove or bypass all Factory Reset Protection (FRP) restrictions on Samsung Galaxy devices.
- Bypass Google account lock on Samsung devices without a password.
- Almost every Samsung Galaxy series device is supported by this tool.
- 100% free FRP Unlock tool.
- One-click Google account bypass.
- Easy to use and lightweight in size.
Download Easy Samsung FRP Tool 2023 V2 | Latest Version
Steps to Use and Unlock FRP on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded the FRP tool zip file on your computer.
- Now, extract the file and double-click on the (exe) application to install it on your PC.
- The Easy FRP Tool interface will open once you launch it.
- Click on Disable Drivers Signatures enforcement from the left panel.
- Now, it’ll show you a pop-up notification that Disabling done, Reboot your PC.
- So, simply click on OK > Close the tool and restart your computer to apply effects.
- Next, re-open the Samsung FRP Tool on the PC > Make sure that your Samsung device is connected to a Wi-Fi network that has internet access.
- Connect your device to the PC using a USB cable.
- Once connected properly, make sure to click on Bypass FRP from the left pane of the tool.
- Let the process complete and you’ll see a security warning notice on your PC that says “Install this driver software anyway”.
- Just click on it to proceed > Now, an Easy Firmware pop-up notice will appear on your device screen.
- Simply tap on View > The Google Chrome browser window will open automatically on the device.
- Now, download the FRP Bypass APK (2.1) 2020 from this link.
- Once downloaded, tap on the APK file, and select Install.
- Once the APK file is installed on your handset, open it.
- Select Bypass FRP > Choose to Settings > Head over to Security.
- Make sure to enable Pin Windows and set up a Pattern Lock from there.
- Once done, restart your Samsung device.
- Now, you can unplug the USB cable from the device.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment below.
This tool should work well for my galaxy j3. Windows 10 gateway laptop completes the task. Thank you for the support. Next task purchase the Google Enterprise upgrade accessing thru the admin console.
Sir my Samsung j7 max Google account password not found plz help
Five me Samsung easy
Hello my phone is not connected to WiFi Samsung galaxy A10s
Is the software from a reputable company/developer?
How safe is it to use non-official third party software that digs deep into the firmware?
– Does it root the phone?
– Does it install a back door?
– does it steal private information?
– Does it leave an insecure phone?
– does it affect the warranty?
– Does it install unwanted apps on the phone?