The Garmin forerunner 45 has one of the best watch models in the market. It offers powerful features like tracking sleep and heart rate. But lately, many people have faced technical problems with the Forerunner 45. So, you are not alone. In this post, we will share some ways to fix if your Garmin Forerunner 45 is not tracking the heart rate.
Fix: Garmin Forerunner 45 Not Tracking Heart Rate
If you are someone whose Garmin Forerunner 45 Not Tracking Heart Rate, then we’ve got you covered. Your watch may face minor issues and glitches of which you are unaware. By following some simple steps, you can fix the issue.
- Restart or reset your watch
- Do a factory reset
- Enable the heart rate widget
- Check if the heart rate tracking feature is on
Ensure that your watch is in the right condition and everything is working properly. There’s a possibility that you might have turned the feature off, and that’s the reason your Garmin Forerunner 45 Not Tracking Heart Rate.
Steps to check whether your heart rate tracking feature is working
- Turn on your watch and press the middle left button.
- After that, scroll down to the heart rate option.
- Check the status of your Garmin Forerunner 45.
- If the status shows auto, you need to lift your watch and see if the green lights flash. If the LED lights flash and the heart rate is not displayed on the widget, you need to look for support. You can consider replacing it.
Check the heart rate sensor to fix Garmin Forerunner 45 Not Tracking Heart Rate
If your sensor is not working, you might need to reset your Garmin Forerunner 45a factory reset. You can go to Settings and find the factory reset option. You often get the free colored symbol on the screen, which means the sensor is turned off. Then you need to check the settings and turn it on.
Steps to enable heart rate widget
- Start your watch, and you need to select the Up or Down button to view the widgets.
- When widgets are available, there will be a heart rate and activity tracking widget.
- You need to click on the start option to view options and functions for widgets of your Garmin Forerunner 45.
So, that’s all for today. You can use these steps to fix Garmin smartwatch not tracking Heart Rate or connect with customer support. For more troubleshooting guides, follow GetDroidTips!