On this page, you will find the latest Google Camera for your Nokia C1, C2, and C3. Google Camera is just a normal camera app with simple UI but some of the useful features. These features you won’t find in any mid-range device normally. Meanwhile, the Google Camera runs on powerful software API which works perfectly and offers stunning image and video quality. The majority of the users find it useful whether in daylight or night condition than the device stock camera. It has a nice simple user interface, on-screen modes/options, and settings as well.
In this guide, you can now install the Google Camera on Nokia C1, C2, and C3 without any hurdle. What we share here is the ported GCam app from the original Google Pixel device. This version is compatible with other device models as well. Thanks to some of the creative and hard-working developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who’re trying hard to make ported GCam APK files to most of the devices out there. Before that let’s find out What’s new in Nokia C1, C2, and C3.
Google Camera Port for Nokia C1, C2 and C3
The Google Camera features HDR, HDR+, HDR+ enhanced, RAW, ZSL, Flash, AR Stickers, Night Sight, Portrait mode, etc. It also offers Super Res Zoom, AR Emojis, Google Lens, TimeLapse, Slow-Motion, Image Stabilization, Photosphere, and more. While the video recording also comes out clear and sharp as compared to the other stock camera apps.
Here we have mentioned the list of features/modes which are working and not working on Google Camera ported beta app for Nokia C1, C2 and C3. The issues/bugs may be fixed in the future.
Download any GCam app
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download [Recommended]
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
- 4PDA Camera post: Download
Steps to install Google Camera on Nokia C1, C2, and C3
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any other third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the download link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. In order to this, go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, then enable the Camera2api by using build.prop
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Nokia C1, C2 and C3 handset. In case, if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write down in the comments below.