Now you can install the latest Google Files Go App from Play store. It is the part of Google‘s new operating system Android Go. Android Go aims towards providing Android Oreo experience to those smartphones, that has very less memory. With lesser memory, a smartphone is kind of less efficient to process bigger size Apps. So in order to enable the users to make most of Android Go, Google is rolling the Go Apps. Go Apps are pretty lightweight, meaning the size of the APK is less enough to be efficiently run by phones with less processing power. The other Apps in the Go Apps package includes Google Go, Assistant Go, Maps Go, Youtube Go and the Gmail Go.
Files Go is the latest lite weight and new file storage manager. It helps you free up space on your phone, find files faster, and share them easily offline with others. As we mentioned earlier, it is the part of Google’s Android Go Project. It supports encrypted file sharing. Now, this is a big advantage in terms of security against the latest Android security threats. Files Go can back your files up in the cloud data storage system for more safety and easy accessibility.
Below is the direct download link to get this lite version of Google file manager AKA Files Go. To be able to use this App your device must run on Android Lollipop and above.
Features of Google Files Go App
Here are the awesome features of the lite version App of Google File manager.
- Free up space more quickly and easily than ever:
- You can Use Files Go to see how much free storage is left on your phone/SD card. Easily transfer files to an SD card to free up your phone’s storage.
- Get helpful suggestions for files to erase before you run out space.
- Files Go uses filters rather than folders so your data is organized more intuitively.
- Share your pictures, documents, or apps with others nearby as it’s fast, free, and it can work without the internet,
- Files Go’s offline file sharing is secured with WPA2 encryption, providing more secure file transfer.
- If you want to keep a file forever, select it from the Files menu and back it up to any cloud storage app.
- This App takes less than 6MB of storage on your phone.
Download Google Files Go App From Play Store
Here is the direct download link to get the latest Google Files Go App from PlayStore. So, here you go.
- Google Files Go App | Download APK
The installation is quite simple as you’d install any other App.
Screenshots of Google Files Go App
Here are some of the screenshots of the Google Files Go App. You can better understand the features this App has to provide.
So, if you want a file manager that intuitively lets you know about your storage space and provides a secure place to keep your data then grab the Google Files Go App. It is a lightweight and also supports offline creation and sharing of data. So it is efficient in all terms.
Follow GetDroidTips to know about and download all latest Android Apps for your smartphone.