Play Store is the most essential and popular app for Android users. Google updates Play Store frequently with the latest features, security and performance improvements. Still, sometimes we get some errors while browsing apps in the Play Store or while downloading and installing the app updates. Android User usually receives the error code “Error retrieving information from server RH-01” while trying to update or download the app. As you see the error message tells us that there is a problem in retrieving information from the server.
The main reasons for error code RH-01 are incorrect system settings, Custom ROMs not correctly flashed, Older version of the Play Store or phone’s software is not updated. If you’re looking for the fixes of Play Store Error Code RH-01, then this guide is the perfect match for you. We have listed some methods to fix Play Store error code RH-01. So follow the methods listed below to fix the error.
Steps to fix Play Store Error Code RH-01
Method 1 – Restart Your Android Device
First, you should try and restart the device. A simple device restart can fix most of the Errors on the phones. According to various reports, if the phone is not shut down or restarted for an extended time period, then the Android device starts giving some errors. Further, if restarting your device doesn’t work then try the next method to fix the Play Store Error Code RH-01.
Method 2 –Clearing Cache and Data of Play Store
Clearing the Play Store cache and data will delete all the settings and cached data. Sometimes it is the culprit behind Error RH-01. Follow the Steps given below to fix the error RH-01.
- Go to the settings of your phone.
- Search for Application Manager and tap on it.
- Now look for Play Store App and Tap on it.
- You will see the Force stop button and tap to stop all features.
- Now go to the storage and clear cache from there.
- After doing this, you have to search for Google Play Services in Application manager and tap on it.
- Repeat Step 5- 6.
- Restart your Android device and try downloading the app again.
If this Error still exists then follow the next method.
Method 3- Install the latest version of Play Store
One of the main reason behind the Play Store Error RH-01 is outdated Play Store version. To install the latest version of Play Store follow the steps below.
- First, you have to see the Play Store version installed on your Android device.
- Open Play Store, tap on the settings from the menu and then tap Play Store version.
- While Tapping the Play Store version, it will automatically start checking for the latest version.
- If the problem still exists, then you have to download the latest Play Store apk from third party sources.
- Install the Play Store Apk and open it.
- Now try downloading the App from PlayStore.
Method 4 – Re-add Google Account
Sometimes various errors occur when your account is not set up correctly. Make sure the account added in an orderly manner. You can follow the instructions below to Re-add Google account in your Phone.
- Open the settings of your phone or tablet.
- Locate the Google accounts and select the primary Play Store account.
- Now, Remove the selected Google account.
- Restart your Android Phone or Android Tablet.
- After phone restarts, add your Google Account again and open the Play Store.
- Now try to download and install an App.
After following these methods, we hope you should have fixed the Play Store Error RH-01. If you have any query and feedback, you can let us know via comments below.