Every iPhone comes with its owner’s memories in the form of photos, videos, private messages and much more. Now Apple does provide iTunes software that can help users to take a backup, but it’s quite gimmicky in nature. With users complaining about several issues to take a backup of iPhone to iTunes, we have another option that works like a snap.
Users can take a backup of their iPhone without iTunes as well, but it’s not a complete backup. Sometimes using a PC connection, the images might get corrupt, or the video might get unstable, rendering the whole backup unusable. But with Tenorshare iCareFone, you can create a backup of your iPhone without such issues and faster than iTunes itself.
Taking a backup of your iPhone is important, and you must take it once in 6 months. Due to iTunes’ over-complexity, many people avoid doing so and lose a bunch of important data and memories in case of any device failure or other mishappening. Tenorshare iCareFone really helps in such a situation with its simple to use backup and restore options. Here is how you can take a backup of your iPhone to iTunes easily with a few simple steps.
How Long Does It Take to Backup iPhone to iTunes
The process of taking a backup of your iPhone to iTunes can be pretty hectic and time-consuming in nature. And god forbids if there is any error! then, you have to complete the backup process over again, which can take more of your precious time. But don’t worry, as iTunes is not the only solution for taking iPhone backups.
Ever wanted foolproof software that can take care of your backup and restore needs for your iPhone? Well, Tenorshare iCareFone is just the software you need for your iPhone memories to transfer between your PC and smartphone. Down below are some feature you will appreciate:
- 1 click export media feature: Tired of extra configurations to backup your photos and videos? With one click export options, you can take an easy backup of your iPhone.
- Selective iOS data backup: If users wish to only backup contacts or messages, then they can do so with Tenorshare iCareFone.
- Flexibility to manage and backup contacts, messages, photos, videos and other media: With easy to use dashboard and backup solutions, any users can easily manage their personal data on their iPhone.
- Supports latest iOS 14 and above: Have the latest iPhone 12? Don’t worry about it, as it supports all the iPhone and iPad lineups, including the latest iOS 14 update.
- Declutter your iPhone: Do you have multiple images, screenshots, videos that you just can’t manage on your small screen smartphone? Don’t worry, as with iCareFone; you can manage and delete duplicate files, photos, videos and excessive screenshots as well.
Steps to take backup your iPhone
Before taking a backup of your iPhone, users must make sure to charge their devices to a minimum of 50% value. Also, use a certified USB to lightning cable to enjoy fast backup and transfer speeds.
Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone on your PC.
Open iCareFone and click on
Choose “Transfer Device Media to iTunes” option.
Choose the type of files you wish to backup and click transfer.
Note: the backup process may take a while, depending on your data. A 64GB iPhone usually takes 6-7 minutes for a complete backup. This time may vary depending on your iPhone storage variant.
For more info on estimated backup times, you may read this extensive guide on How long the iTunes backup process takes.
If you wish to choose an easy approach to backup your photos to your PC. Then here is how you can do this.
Open iCareFone and click on the “One-click to export photos to PC” option.
All your images will be exported to your local Hard disk drive.
Note: In case you face any errors, make sure to “Unlock” iPhone to enjoy an easy backup and export experience.
Taking a backup is a very important decision that every user has to take up. For users with iPhone 32GB and 64GB variants have to take backup once in 6 months to avoid annoying “storage full” messages. Taking a backup is free, but a hazardous experience with iTunes as I myself have lost a lot of images and videos without the complex backup mechanism in iTunes. But with Tenorshare iCareFone, the experience is so easy and doesn’t break your pocket as well.