Today we will guide you on how to boot Xiaomi Redmi K20 into Safe Mode. This is a very simple procedure. Read the below to know more.
The Safe Mode is where the device will have only the default apps and the services working. When the user boots Xiaomi Redmi K20 into the Safe Mode, all the third-party apps and services will get disabled. This is the best way to do the troubleshooting and when using the safe mode, the user can easily identify the issues caused by third-party apps or services. You user can simply remove the app or perform the hard reset to solves any problems. Read the below steps and follow the same to boot Xiaomi Redmi K20 into Safe Mode.
Steps to Boot Xiaomi Redmi K20 into Safe Mode
- At first, switch off your mobile phone device
- Now press and hold the Power button to restart
- When you see the Xiaomi logo in your device, release the Power button
- Now press and hold the Volume down button
- Release the same when you see Safe Mode on the bottom left corner
I hope you have understood every step of the process in detail. If you have any doubts, share it with us in the below comment section and we will always be available to assist you with the best.
Xiaomi Remi K20 Specifications
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 device is powered with a 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm’s flagship processor
- It is inbuilt with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor that features 6 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz and 2 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz
- The phone comes with 6GB RAM
- It comes with a 6.39-inch display with touchscreen option having a resolution of 1080 X 2340 pixels and the aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- It runs Android Pie and is powered by 4000 mAh battery
- The phone supports proprietary fast charging
- The rear camera has autofocus and sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies
- This phone packs 64 GB inbuilt storage
- This is a Dual-SIM smartphone and weighs 191 grams and measures 156.70 X 74.30 X 8.80mm (height x weight x thickness)
- Other connectivity options include Bluetooth v5.00, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Infrared, USB Type-C, 4G and 3G with the support for Band 40 used by LTE networks) with active 4G on both the SIM cards
- Other sensors on the phone include an ambient light sensor, compass, accelerometer, magnetometer, proximity sensor, gyroscope, fingerprint sensor, etc
- This phone also supports face lock