If you’re an avid Android user, you may probably know about the Google Keep application that allows users to save notes over cloud storage or share them easily with other contacts. Google is known for its dedicated development in apps and services for ages. Back in 2019, Google has started providing dark mode features for all of its applications for a seamless interface. Here you can also easily enable dark mode in Google Keep app.
The Dark Mode feature is now a widespread thing that most smartphone and computer users prefer to use while night-time or even for the whole day, every day. It basically offers a slightly better battery life if your device display has an AMOLED or OLDE panel. Whereas it also offers you fewer eye strains during the low light conditions than the light theme apart from a subtle or soothing viewing experience.
It’s worth mentioning that the Google Keep dark mode isn’t pure black. It’s a slightly dark grey in color instead which looks subtle yet effective to the eyes what users will crave for. Whereas the Google Keep app will offer everything in dark mode even the widgets or the whole UI elements after enabling the dark mode. Actually, it offers colorful UI elements to differentiate individual notes.
If you’re using Android 10 or later, you’ll be able to switch your Google Keep interface to dark mode quite easily. Here you can check out the guide below:
Steps to Enable Dark Mode in Google Keep app
- Make sure that you’ve installed the latest version of the Google Keep app directly from the Google Play Store from this link.
Note: Although the app version may vary depending on your phone model, make sure that the app is running on the 5.21.381.03.40 version or higher at the time of writing this article.
- So, make sure to install the latest Google Keep app on your handset officially.
- Then open the Google Keep app > Sign into the preferred Google account or create a new one.
- Tap on the three horizontal bars (hamburger icon) at the top-left corner.
- Now, tap on Settings > Tap on Theme.
- Select Dark from the popup menu.
Download and Install Google Keep Dark Mode APK
- You can also manually download and install the latest Google Keep APK file on your Android handset from this third-party APKMirror link.
- Make sure to check for the latest version available based on the last release date and download it.
- Once downloaded, head over to the downloaded folder, and tap on the APK file. [OR directly tap on the APK file from the download completed dialog box]
- Now, tap on Install. [If it prompts to enable Unknown Sources, then do the same from Settings > Security/Privacy]
- Once done, go back to the APK file and tap on it again.
- Tap on Install again and wait for it to complete.
- You’re good to go. Just follow the enabling dark mode steps to complete the process.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.