Today we will guide you on how to enable the Developer options and USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy A70 device. If you want to install TWRP Recovery, unlock the Bootloader or sideload any apps, this guide will help you in understanding the process in detail.
The USB Debugging is not available on any Android phones by default. The user has to enable the developer options in order to get access to the USB Debugging options. Here are the steps to enable the developer options on the Samsung Galaxy A70 device.
What are the Developer options?
The Developer options let the user enable the Debugging over USB, capture bug reports, show CPU usage on the screen and many more. This is done to measure the impact of the software. The Developer options are by default not available on any Android devices manually. This option is hidden deep inside the device. Read the below steps and the user can later enable them easily.
Enable Developer options on Samsung Galaxy A70 device
To connect the device to the PC, the USB Debugging option has to be enabled. This Debugging option is seen hidden inside the Developer options and is not enabled by default on any device. To enable the same, the user has to manually enable USB Debugging.
- Visit the Settings option from the Home screen
- Now scroll down and click on About device option
- Click on the Software Info
- Click on the build number continuously until the developer option is enabled
The Developer option will appear on the Settings menu once you have followed the above steps. Follow the below steps to enable the USB Debugging option.
Enable USB Debugging option on Samsung Galaxy A70
- Visit Settings option from the Home screen
- Click on the Developer options
- Tap on the Toggle button near to USB Debugging to enable the same
- You have successfully enabled USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy A70 device
The above are the steps on how to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy A70 device. I hope this guide was useful in understanding all the details of the process. If you have any queries feel free to share them with us and we will make sure to respond to all your queries as soon as possible. Also, do not forget to share your feedback in the below comment section.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A70 device is powered by Android 9.0 Pie having Samsung’s One UI and Triple rear camera (32 MP Primary + 5 MP depth sensor + 8 MP Ultra Wide)
- The device packs a beautiful 6.7-inch full HD+ (1080 X 2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display which is vibrant and that has very good viewing angles
- It is powered by Snapdragon 675 processor paired with 6G RAM
- The device packs a 4,500 mAh battery that easily lasts through a full day of heavy usage
- The Super-fast charging adapter takes the battery from 0-100 in less than two hours
- It is 1.7 GHz Octa-Core (2 X 2GHz + 6 X 1.7 GHz) and is Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Processor
- The internal storage is 128 GB and can be expanded up to 512 GB
- Other sensors include Ambient light sensor, Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, etc
- Other features are FM Radio, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Wi-Fi, 4G VoLTE, Audio Playback, Video Playback, GPRS and more.