Segway Inc. is an American manufacturer of two-wheeled self-balancing personal transporters, sharing scooter under its Segway PT and Segway miniPro product segment. Since 2015, the Segway segment has been owned by the Chinese brand Ninebot. Now, if you’re using any of these models Segway ES1/ES2/ES3/ES4, then this guide is for you. If in case you’re facing any issues with the performance or activity, you can re-install the Stock firmware on it. Here in this guide, we will share with you How to Install Stock firmware on Ninebot-Segway ES1/ES2/ES3/ES4.
In order to change the firmware of the Ninebot-Segway Scooter (ES1/ES2/ES3/ES4), you have to change several parameters such as the maximum speed, the minimum speed, etc. We have provided all the possible and easy way to install the Stock ROM with all download links and requirements.
Create your own firmware
First of all, in order to create your own firmware, you need to go to the website.
Choose the Parameters
When you click on that webpage, you will see the page like this image given below. Let’s take a look with the parameters of the ES3 model:
- Firmware: The firmware should be v1.3.3 (Recommended).
- KERS Minimum speed: The KERS minimum speed should be around 15k/h. As it begins from 15k/h and it adjusted at an average level the KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System) divider. That means it hits the AUPA (Automotive Undercar Professional Association) brakes.
- KERS divider: It will be around 2.
- Maximum speed: The maximum speed will be 32 km/h.
- Cruise control delay: The cruise control delay is at 10 Level automatically.
- Motor start speed: It should be around level 3.
- Version spoofing version: The latest version.
- Motor power: The lower motor power can deliver more power delivery.
Save the Setting
After setting up the parameters, you have to give PATCH and save the file which is saved in .zip extension. The .zip format is recommended for better flashing.
Download the ESdownG Application
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Ninebot-Segway ES1/ES2/ES3/ES4
After downloading the app from Google Play Store, follow the below-mentioned guide properly to install the new stock firmware on Segway Scooter.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your Android smartphone.
- Power on the scooter.
- Tap on the downloaded app and press the “connect” option.
- Next, tap on the scooter which appears on the screen with a model name.
- Connect it by tapping again.
- Now, tap on the “Check View” option in the app and check of the scooter.
- Then tap on the “Open bin” and search your downloaded firmware zip file which you have saved earlier.
- Select the firmware.zip file and tap on the “Flash bin” option. The ESdownG app will load the new stock firmware on your scooter.
- That’s it. Enjoy!
We hope that this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Segway scooter. If in case, you’re facing any issues, feel free to let us know in the comments below.