Today we will guide you on how to perform the Hard Reset on Xiaomi Redmi K20 device. Everybody has his/her own reasons to perform the factory reset on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 device. Having a fresh start with the Android phones, boosting the performance or selling the phone are a few very common reasons why most of the users go for it.
There are basically two methods available to keep up the pace. The first method is the hard factory reset through the Settings and the second method is the factory reset through the Recovery. Both these methods are the best and provide similar outcomes when the user chooses to perform the Xiaomi Redmi K20 device. Basically, when the user is able to boot into Android, he can perform the Hard Reset through the Settings menu. On the other hand, when the user is not able to boot into Android, he can go with the Hard Factory Data Reset on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 device through Recovery.
Instructions for the Hard Reset through Settings
- In your Xiaomi Redmi K20 device, Visit the Apps
- Now Select the Settings
- Go to Additional Settings
- Click on the Backup & Reset option
- Select the Factory Data Reset
- Now click on Reset Phone and wait for 10 seconds
- Now Tap on Next and again wait for the next 10 seconds
- You are done! Confirm the same by clicking OK!
- You have successfully performed the Hard Reset through the Settings
Instructions for Hard Factory Reset through Recovery
Do you wish to perform Hard Reset on Xiaomi Redmi K20 device? Then enter the Recovery mode first.
Points to note while using the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Stock Recovery Mode
- Select the Volume UP and DOWN keys to navigate between each menu
- Select the Power button to confirm the same and you are done
- At first, switch off your Xiaomi Redmi K20 device
- Now press and hold the Power Key and the Volume Up key on your Xiaomi K20 device simultaneously for a while
- Release the button once you see Xiaomi Redmi logo
- Your phone has entered the Recovery Mode now. Select the required language
- Your device will now enter the Stock Recovery Mode
- The user can navigate by using the Volume UP and DOWN button
- Now select the Wipe/Data and press the Power Button to confirm the same
- You have successfully performed the Hard Factory Reset through the Recovery
I hope the above guide has helped you in understanding the process. If you have any queries in any of the above step, feel free to comment in the below comment section and we are always available to assist you with all your queries.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Specifications
While talking about the specifications, the device is powered with a 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm’s flagship processor. It is inbuilt with Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor and features 6 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz and 2 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz. The phone comes with 6GB RAM. It comes with a 6.39-inch display with touchscreen option having a resolution of 1080 X 2340 pixels and the aspect ratio of 19.5:9. It runs Android Pie and is powered by 4000 mAh battery. The phone supports proprietary fast charging. The rear camera has autofocus and sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. This phone packs 64 GB inbuilt storage. It is a Dual-SIM smartphone and weighs 191 grams and measures 156.70 X 74.30 X 8.80mm (height x weight x thickness).
Other connectivity options include Infrared, Bluetooth v5.00, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, 4G and 3G with the support for Band 40 used by LTE networks) with active 4G on both the SIM cards. Other sensors on the phone include a fingerprint sensor, compass, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, proximity sensor, gyroscope, etc. This phone also supports face lock.