Here in this guide, we will share with you the steps to solve Access violation at address 005DC500 Error in Miracle 2.58 or higher. If you are using free miracle 2.58 or higher without box and facing Access violation at address 005DC500 Error while using it, follow the full guide mentioned below.
Miracle Box is an all-in-one service pack which offers Android mobile customizations and tweaks. Miracle Box allows the user to perform phone flashing and unlocking the device bootloader procedures. It also offers other software-related service or fixing tasks with devices based on compatible CPUs. As we all know that Miracle 2.54 is available now with setup file and loader file. Therefore, you can easily download and install Miracle 2.54 without box. But it gives error sometimes like “Access Violation Error address 005DC500”.
Here in this post, we will share with you the full guide on how to solve Access violation at address 005DC500 Error in Miracle 2.54 easily.
Read More: How to Flash Firmware Using Miracle Box on MediaTek and Spreadtrum Devices
Solve Access Violation Error address 005DC500
- First of all download and install Miracle 2.54 on your computer and check whether you’re getting any error notice or not.
- If you’re getting the Access violation at address Error as mentioned above then follow the next steps one-by-one.
- Right click on “My Computer” and select “Properties” option.
- Then select “Advanced system Setting” from the left sidebar.
- Choose the “System Properties” and then select the “Advanced” tab.
- Click on the “Setting” button.
- Select the “Data Execution Prevention” option.
- Do a tick mark on “Turn On DEP for all programs and services except those I select” option.
- Then click on the “add” button to load a new path. Select “Miracle Box 2.54 Loader.exe” file from Miracle box folder.
- Finally, click on the “Apply” button to apply changes.
- Now reboot your device for once.
- That’s it.
Now, you have successfully fixed the Access Violation Error address 005DC500 in Miracle Box.