Today we will guide you on how to unlock the Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A50 device. If the user is looking to install the TWRP Recovery or if you want to root your device, then it is necessary to unlock the Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A50. This device comes with the Bootloader locked. Hence, to unlock the Bootloader follow the below guide that will assist you on the same.
A Bootloader is a code that runs whenever we turn on our mobile phone device. This code initializes the hardware and then loads the ramdisk and kernel. This will later get the boot process going. Hence this process is known as the Bootloader. The same concept is applied to all the technical stuff like the PC, Smartphones, Laptops, etc and other devices as such. All the Android OEM manufacturers lock the Bootloader even if it is an Open Source. So if the user wants to try any kind of CUSTOM ROM, it is not possible to load the same without the Unlock Bootloader.
Steps to Unlock the Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A50 device
- At first, enable the Developer Mode on the Samsung Galaxy A50 device
- Next, launch the Settings application
- Now scroll down and click on the Developer option
- Toggle the OEM unlock option ON
- Confirm the same by clicking the enable option
- You have successfully unlocked the Bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy A50 device
The above are the steps on how to unlock the Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A50. I believe you have noted down all the steps mentioned above in detail. Feel free to comment on the below comment section if you have any doubts and we will make sure to help you out with the best and as soon as possible. Also, do not forget to share your feedback too in the below comment section.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A50 device is a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and a U shaped notch
- The device features a 25 MP selfie camera having f/2.0 aperture
- It has a triple-camera setup at the rear
- The device has four ARM Cortex-A73 cores clocked at up to 2.3 GHz and four ARM Cortex- A53 cores clocked at 1.7 GHz
- The graphics of this phone are processed by Mali- G72 MP3 GPU
- This consists of a 25 MP sensor, an 8 MP sensor, and a 5 MP sensor which can record 4k videos
- The phone is available in two memory configurations: 4GB RAM + 64GB storage and 6GB RAM + 64GB storage
- The device runs Android 9 Pie-based One UI that uses the Exynos 9610 chipset
- The device lasts long as it has a 4000 mAh battery
- This supports 15W fast charging
- This phone has GPS, 4G connectivity, Dual-SIM card slot, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C Port, 3.5 mm headphone jack, etc.