In this tutorial, you will find the Huawei P40 Lite 5G (CDY-NX9A) testpoint, which will be helpful in your future reference to remove the Huawei ID, remove FRP, User Lock, Repair IMEI, and firmware flashing. Then follow this article.
Why Do We Need TestPoint?
- Install the firmware file on Huawei P40 Lite 5G.
- You can remove Huawei ID using Test Point.
- Repair IMEI and NVRAM using it
- Restore or Unbrick dead Huawei P40 Lite 5G by flashing firmware.
- Easy to remove FRP lock or screen lock
Where to Find Test Point in Huawei P40 Lite 5G
- First, Download and Install Huawei USB Drivers on Windows PC.
- Remove the back panel of the Huawei P40 Lite 5G device carefully. Try not to damage hardware parts.
- Now, check the screenshot below to find out the Huawei P40 Lite 5G Test Points.
How to Remove Huawei ID on Huawei P40 Lite 5G CDY-NX9A FRP Lock
- Download and install the SigmaKey Software on your computer.
- Connect your device to PC using a USB Cable in upgrade mode
- Select the Serial Port as DBA Adaptor Port.
- Select the Software Testpoint On Off
- Now load the downloaded firmware package “UPDATE.APP”
- The software will start the flashing process. Wait for a few seconds or minutes to complete the process on your Huawei P40 Lite 5G. Do not remove your device.
- After the process, the device will enter factory mode.
- Now you can connect your device again by removing and connecting the USB cable again.
- Now under serial port, make sure you select USB (autodetect)
- Select Authorize has Huawei
- Tap on Remove Huawei ID.
- The process will begin to remove the firmware protection, also called FRP lock.
- After successfully removing the Huawei ID, you must set the testpoint OFF. This will again revive the phone from factory mode to normal phone mode.
- Select the Serial Port as USB (autodetect), Authorize with device model, and then tap the Software Testpoint on/off.
- After completing the process, your device will be back to normal
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.