In this tutorial, we will show you how to increase the stereo speaker effects and loudness on your Mi 10 or Mi 10 Pro devices. Xiaomi devices comes preloaded with tons of useful features. Currently running on MIUI 11 based on Android 10, the device holds some pretty nifty features. These include the system-wide dark mode, Mi Share functionality, new and improved UI, Always On Display (AOD) customizations, ultra battery saver, improved file manager, digital wellbeing, dynamic sounds, live video wallpapers, and countless others. Along the same lines, the device is slated to receive the MIUI 12 beta update in Round 2, as highlighted by Xiaomi. So it seems the goodies are for Mi 10 or Mi 10 Pro owners.
Well, the device is itself no short of high-end specs. The 6.67-inch display has 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. With a Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 Octa chipset, lags will be a thing of the past. Furthermore, the Adreno 650 GPU device comes in three different variants: 128GB/8GB, 256GB/8G, and 256GB/12GB ROM/RAM combination. On the camera department, you get a rear quad setup of 103+13+2+2MP and the front camera holds an equally impressive 20MP camera.
All these features are supported by a 4780 mAh battery, which in turn supports a 30W fast charging technology. However, despite all this, some users feel that the audio quality could be further improved. If you also echo this feeling, then you have landed at the right place. Today, we will show you how to increase the stereo speaker effects and loudness on your Mi 10 or Mi 10 Pro devices. Let’s begin.
Increase Stereo Speaker Effects and Loudness in Mi 10 or Mi 10 Pro
Unknown to many Xiaomi devices hold a pretty nifty Video Toolbox feature. Up until now, in most devices, it was baked deep inside the one the system activities and hence required some extra workarounds. But with Mi 10/10 Pro, the Chinese OEM decided to make it visible to the general audiences, and we welcome this move. This video toolbox not only contains tools to improve the visual interface but also has some important features related to the improvement of the stereo effect. With that said, here is how you could do the same.
Steps to follow
- On your Mi 10 or Mi 10 Pro devices, head over to Settings.
- Now go to the Special Features section.
- Find and open the Video Toolbox option.
- Within that, you should see the Manage Video Apps section.
- Select all the audio and video apps that you generally use for streaming videos and listening to audio. These could be any, Spotify, YouTube, or even the default Gallery app.
- Once you have made the selection, launch the preferred app and you should see a small transparent bar on the left or right edge of your screen. Do note that this will only appear in the apps that you have specified above.
- When you swipe that bar to the right (if its there on the left and vice versa), the Video Toolbox option shall appear.
- From there, select the Sound and Video filter option and customize it as per your need.
So with this, we conclude the guide on how to increase the stereo speaker effects and loudness on your Mi 10 or Mi 10 Pro devices. While other devices require you to make use of third-party mods like Dolby Digital among others, Xiaomi has incorporated this feature in the device itself. Do let us know your views on this feature in the comments section below. Likewise, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Trick that you should check out as well.