In this tutorial, we will tell you how to install Android P Fonts and latest Emojis on any Android smartphone you use. Android P will shortly roll in its stable form. Currently, beta iteration of the 9th version of Android OS is rolling onto selected devices and users. Along with other awesome new features, Android P Beta 2 also brings a fresh set of fonts and emoji pack. There are a whopping a 157 new Emojis.
To be able to Install Android P Fonts and new Emojis, you have to flash a Magisk module. The fonts and Emojis were extracted and packed into Magisk module by XDA developers Shooting Star Max and joeyhuab. All credit and shoutout to them for their hard work. Also, we would like to mention the fact that there isn’t much visible change with the fonts. Android P still sticks to the Roboto font which the previous versions of Android such as Nougat, Marshmallow and Oreo use.
Since we are talking about Android P, let’s discuss some of its features. Here is a brief list of Android P features.
- Settings App is re-touched and option/feature icons are made more colorful
- Battery percentage now showing on the lock screen Ambient display.
- A new quick settings panel with rounded icons.
- Pixel launcher dock is now a bit transparent with rounded corners.
- The microphone is now added to the dock search bar that opens up the Google Assistant.
- Volume slider now appears at the right of the screen close to the volume rockers.
- Screenshot button is added. Press the power button and along with Power related options, it will show the screenshot feature.
- Multi-camera API to create a fused camera stream to automatically switch between two or more lenses. This allows for zoom, bokeh, etc features.
You can know more about Android P Features by following the link herein.
Download Magisk Module to Install Android P Fonts and Emojis
Here is the link to the Magisk module which you can download and flash to install Android P fonts and all new 57 Emojis.
- Android P Fonts and Emojis for Any Android Smartphone | Download
How To Install Android P Fonts and Emojis On Any Android Smartphone
Before flashing the magisk module, you need to follow a few guidelines and also install some tools on your device. Check out the section below for that.
- Your phone needs root access to install and use this mod.
- Your device must run the latest Magisk Manager.
- Charge the battery of your device up to 70% or more.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after flashing this Magisk module.
Steps to install Android P Fonts and Emoji
- First, download the Magisk module from the download section above.
- Make sure to save it to the phone’s storage
- Now open the Magisk manager app
- Tap on the three-line menu icon on the top left corner > Tap on Modules.
- Next tap on the ‘+’ icon, which will be on the bottom right
- Select the downloaded Magisk module zip file to flash it.
- Finally, reboot your device after the flashing finishes up.
So, that’s all you have to do. Now enjoy the all-new Emojis pack that Android P Beta 2 brings with it. If you have any queries regarding this, do let us know.