The MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25 is now rolling for all Xiaomi devices. It brings a lot of new updates as well as fixes some glitches. You can see optimization and redesign of the homepage. The audio file management has also been optimized. To learn about the changelogs in details, refer to the complete official changelog below. Previously, Xiaomi rolled out the MIUI 9 v8.1.18 Global Beta ROM for various Xiaomi smartphones. Though it is not available for all devices as of now, most of them will get it soon.
MIUI 9 is the latest native custom skin from Xiaomi running on the current versions of Android OS. It brings efficient and versatile features like photo editor, fast app loading, Mi Drop file transfer etc. Other supporting feature includes App shortcut, split screen, theme packs etc. The latest MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25 will gradually roll out over-the-air(OTA) for various devices. Along with that, we have put the download links for the recovery files and fastboot ROM for all those Xiaomi devices that will receive MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25. We have also put the tutorial and required tools to install the latest MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM.
Download MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25 for Xiaomi Devices
Here are the links to download the MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25 fastboot ROM and recovery files for various Xiaomi devices.
- Mi 5 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Xiaomi Mi Max 32GB | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi 3/Mi 4 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi 3S | Fastboot | Recovery
- Qualcomm Redmi Note 3 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Special Edition Redmi Note 3 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi Note 2 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi Max 64GB/128GB | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi Note 4 MTK | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi 4X | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi Note 2 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Note 4X | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi 5s Plus | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi Note 5A Prime | Fastboot | Recovery
- Y1 Lite | Fastboot | Recovery
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi 6 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi 3 | Fastboot | Recovery
Here is the complete changelog from Xiaomi mentioning the new updates and bug fixes which latest MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25 brings.
- redesign and optimization of the homepage.
- Mi Music has a new queue layout.
- Optimization for audio file management.
- Fixes the saved contacts are showing as numbers bug.
How To Install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25 On Xiaomi Devices
You can flash the latest MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25 using the Mi Flash Tool. But before moving ahead with the installation, carefully follow the points stated below.
- Ensure your device has full battery charge to avoid interruption during flashing.
- Take a complete backup of your device data before updating to latest ROM.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible if any damage occurs to your phone during installing these ROMs.
Now let’s move on to the steps of flashing the latest MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25.
Install The Latest MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25 Using Mi Flash Tool
Step-1 Download Latest MIUI flash Tool.
Step-2 Turn off your device.
Step-3 Long press the Volume key+Power button to enter your phone into Fastboot mode.
Step-4 Connect your smartphone to the PC using a USB cable.
Step-5 Extract the files on the downloaded ROM file.
Step-6 Open the folder where the extracted files of the ROM zip file and copy its path on the computer.
Step-7 Now Open Mi flash Tool.
Step-8 Paste into the address bar the extracted ROM folder path copied in the previous step.
Step-9 Click on the Refresh button so that Mi Flash will automatically recognize your device.
Step-10 Now, click the Flash button to flash the ROM file. Wait for some time as the entire process completes.
Finally, your device will reboot automatically with the new OS.
Below is a screenshot of how the Mi flash Tool works. You can refer it.
So, that’s all about it. Download the recover and fastboot files for your respective Xiaomi devices. Upgrade to the latest MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.25. If you have any queries let us know in the comment section.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all latest updates and MIUI 9 ROMs for your respective devices