Before Using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your PC/Laptop, Lets find out What is QFIL and What are the feature of it ? If you have a Qualcomm Powered Smartphone or Tablet then you are in the right place to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader on your PC/Laptop. QFIL Application should be installed on your computer/laptop and your smartphone/tablet powered Qualcomm device should be connected to your PC.
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is a small Application which consist of 2.70MB size which is loaded on to your Computer running Windows XP, Vista and also latest Windows 7/8 or 10. This application helps to flash Stock Firmware, Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM etc on Qualcomm smartphone and tablets. In this page we will update tthe latest version of QFIL application which is supported for PC running Windows XP, Vista and also latest Windows 7/8 or 10.
Download QFIL Drivers and Tools:
How to Install and Use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL):
- If you are installing and Using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your PC/Laptop running Windows, you must have the Supported Qualcomm Supported Drivers installed. To Download Click here and Install the Qualcomm USB Drivers. (Skip this step if you already have drivers installed)
- Now Download the QFIL zip file and Extract it anywhere on your computer. (We recommend to extract it on your PC/Laptop desktop. Once extracted, open the folder.
- Now in the QFIL Folder, Click the QFIL application file and Open it.
- Once you open it, you will see the following screen on your computer
- Turn your Phone off using the power button
- Once your Phone is switched off, Now Hold the Volume UP button and try to connect your phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable
- Your Phone model will be displayed on your PC
- Now Click the Browse option to select the downloaded Stock ROM on QFIL application
- Now browse and Select the right firmware you downloaded from the folder
- Now Click The Download button to start the Installation process.
- Installation Process will take almost 10-15 minutes to complete. Be Patient! Don’t disconnect your phone from computer.
- Once it is done, your device will reboot automatically.
- That’s it ! You have completed the installation process.!