Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is a small application developed for your Windows computer running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. This application helps to flash Stock Firmware, Stock Recovery, or a Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, etc. on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets. This article will link Download the Latest Qualcomm Flash Image loader – QFil Tool and installation guide. We will also share the features of this tool.
Nowadays, most Android smartphones or tablet devices come with a Qualcomm chipset. If you’re using any of the Qualcomm SoC-powered handsets and want to flash faster and easier, follow this. This guide is very simple and easy to understand, even for a newbie. Before going to the installation process, we will share the tool details, features, requirements, and download links.
What is Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL)?
QFiL is an application specially customized to easily flash the stock firmware on their Qualcomm chipset-powered devices. With the Windows PC tool’s help, you can flash the stock firmware or recovery on your Qualcomm device without any technical knowledge. It will save a lot of time and effort for a new user. The tool is compatible with the Windows platform.
Features of Qualcomm Flash Image loader Tool
There are plenty of features available for this tool. But we have mentioned all the core fully functional features, which will help you go with this tool. Let’s take a look.
You don’t need to install the app. Just download the zip file and extract it. Then simply open the tool and start your flashing process. It’s that easy and portable too.
Flash Stock Firmware:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) ‘s main feature is that it allows users to flash Stock Firmware on any Qualcomm chipset-powered smartphones or tablet devices. With the help of this tool, you can Upgrade, Downgrade, or Reset your smartphone very easily.
Like flashing the Stock ROM on Qualcomm running devices, users can also flash any Custom Recovery or Stock Recovery via the tool. You will require to have a recovery image with the .img extension. You can install the popular TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery by using this tool.
Easy To Use:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) is a small application that can be used by any user very easily, even a new user. All you need is to load the correct firmware file to the QFiL application and flash it properly.
Log Files to Check Error:
The tool comes with built-in log files to check the error log while flashing the Stock Firmware. This makes it easy to find out the actual issue or error, and an advanced user or a developer can easily fix that issue.
Qualcomm Chipset Support only:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is supported only in the Smartphone or Tablet powered by a Qualcomm processor.
All Old Version:
- QFiL 18.104.22.168 | Download
- QFil v22.214.171.124 | Download
- QFIL_v126.96.36.199: Download
- QFIL_v188.8.131.52: Download
- QFIL_v184.108.40.206: Download
- QFIL_v220.127.116.11: Download
- QFIL_v18.104.22.168: Download
- QFIL_v22.214.171.124: Download
- QFIL_v126.96.36.199: Download
- QFIL_v188.8.131.52: Download
- QFIL_v184.108.40.206: Download
- QFIL_v220.127.116.11: Download
- QFIL_v18.104.22.168: Download
- This guide and tool are only for Qualcomm chipset devices. Don’t even try it on MediaTek or Spreadtrum running devices.
- Charge your device battery up to 60%, at least for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your handset via Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging.
- Keep a backup of the device data without Root.
Steps to Install and Use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL Tool):
- If you’re installing and using the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) tool on your PC/Laptop running Windows OS, you must have the Qualcomm Drivers installed. Download and install Qualcomm Drivers from above then follow this guide.
- Now, Download the QFiL zip file and extract it on your computer in any folder.
- Next, open the folder, click on the QFiL application file, and open it.
- Once you launch it, you will see the following kind of interface on your computer screen.
- Switch off your phone and connect it to the PC via a USB cable while pressing and holding down the Volume Up button.
- Your device model will be displayed on your PC.
- Now, click on the Browse option to select the downloaded Stock ROM file on the tool from your PC.
- Now, browse and select the right firmware you have downloaded for your device.
- Then click on the Download button to start the installation process. It may take 10-15 minutes, depending on the flashing speed.
- During the installation process, don’t do anything with your phone.
- Once it’s done, your device will reboot automatically.
- That’s it. Enjoy!
- You have successfully installed the firmware on your device via Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL tool).
I hope this guide will be helpful to you. Feel free to let us know in the comments below if you’ve any issues regarding this.