Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is a small application developed for your Windows computer running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. This application helps to flash Stock Firmware, Stock Recovery, or a Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, etc. on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets. This article will link Download the Latest Qualcomm Flash Image loader – QFil Tool and installation guide. We will also share the features of this tool.
Nowadays, most Android smartphones or tablet devices come with a Qualcomm chipset. If you’re using any Qualcomm SoC-powered handsets and want to flash faster and easier, follow this. This guide is very simple and easy to understand, even for a newbie. Before installing, we will share the tool details, features, requirements, and download links.
What is Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL)?
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) Tool is a utility program developed by Qualcomm Technologies Inc. that allows users to flash firmware (stock ROMs) on Qualcomm devices. This tool is primarily used for devices that run on Qualcomm chipsets, and it helps users to flash firmware and unbrick Qualcomm devices.
QFIL tool enables users to flash firmware in different formats such as .mbn, .elf, .xml. It is widely used by developers, service centers, and advanced users for various purposes like downgrading/upgrading firmware, fixing boot loop issues, unbricking Qualcomm devices, and unlocking bootloaders.
Overall, QFIL is a useful tool for users who want to flash firmware on their Qualcomm devices and perform various firmware-related tasks. However, it should be used with caution and only by advanced users who have experience with such tools.
Also Read: Download Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool – Repair IMEI number
Features of Qualcomm Flash Image loader Tool
There are plenty of features available for this tool. But we have mentioned all the core fully functional features, which will help you go with this tool. Let’s take a look.
You don’t need to install the app. Just download the zip file and extract it. Then simply open the tool and start your flashing process. It’s that easy and portable too.
Flash Stock Firmware:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) ‘s main feature is that it allows users to flash Stock Firmware on any Qualcomm chipset-powered smartphones or tablet devices. With the help of this tool, you can Upgrade, Downgrade, or Reset your smartphone very easily.
Like flashing the Stock ROM on Qualcomm running devices, users can also flash any Custom Recovery or Stock Recovery via the tool. You will require to have a recovery image with the .img extension. You can install the popular TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery by using this tool.
Easy To Use:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) is a small application that can be used by any user very easily, even a new user. All you need is to load the correct firmware file to the QFiL application and flash it properly.
Log Files to Check Error:
The tool comes with built-in log files to check the error log while flashing the Stock Firmware. This makes it easy to find out the actual issue or error, and an advanced user or a developer can easily fix that issue.
Qualcomm Chipset Support only:
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is supported only in the Smartphone or Tablet powered by a Qualcomm processor.
All Old Version:
- QFiL 18.104.22.168 | Download
- QFil v22.214.171.124 | Download
- QFIL_v126.96.36.199: Download
- QFIL_v188.8.131.52: Download
- QFIL_v184.108.40.206: Download
- QFIL_v220.127.116.11: Download
- QFIL_v18.104.22.168: Download
- QFIL_v22.214.171.124: Download
- QFIL_v126.96.36.199: Download
- QFIL_v188.8.131.52: Download
- QFIL_v184.108.40.206: Download
- QFIL_v220.127.116.11: Download
- QFIL_v18.104.22.168: Download
- This guide and tool are only for Qualcomm chipset devices. Don’t even try it on MediaTek or Spreadtrum running devices.
- Charge your device battery up to 60% for a smoother process.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Enable the USB Debugging on your handset via Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging.
- Keep a backup of the device data without Root.
We want to clarify that any actions you take based on the information provided in our guide are entirely at your own risk. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we cannot guarantee the safety or success of any modifications you make to your device.
Therefore, we will not be held responsible for any damage, errors, or issues that occur to your handset while or after following this guide. It is essential that you carefully read and understand all instructions before proceeding, and only attempt these modifications if you have sufficient knowledge and expertise. Remember to always proceed with caution and take appropriate precautions to minimize any risks involved.
Steps to Install and Use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL Tool):
- If you’re installing and using the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) tool on your PC/Laptop running Windows OS, you must have the Qualcomm Drivers installed. Download and install Qualcomm Drivers from above then follow this guide.
- Now, Download the QFiL zip file and extract it on your computer in any folder.
- Next, open the folder, click on the QFiL application file, and open it.
- Once you launch it, you will see the following kind of interface on your computer screen.
- Switch off your phone and connect it to the PC via a USB cable while pressing and holding down the Volume Up button.
- Your device model will be displayed on your PC.
- Now, click on the Browse option to select the downloaded Stock ROM file on the tool from your PC.
- Now, browse and select the right firmware you have downloaded for your device.
- Then click on the Download button to start the installation process. It may take 10-15 minutes, depending on the flashing speed.
- During the installation process, don’t do anything with your phone.
- Once it’s done, your device will reboot automatically.
- That’s it. Enjoy!
- You have successfully installed the firmware on your device via Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL tool).
I hope this guide will be helpful to you. Feel free to let us know in the comments below if you’ve any issues regarding this.
why my pc flash sahara error sir?
These methods do not work. Firmware is normal, not service, not to restore the phone.
Edit: latest version worked fine.. Thank you!
I connect my nubia z20 phone and they not detect the port available please help…what can i do ??
Hello. In my environment, connecting a terminal does not change from No port Available. Qualcomm driver is also installed. I’m bad at English. I’m sorry. nice to meet you.
Can I use it for downgrade my realme X3 superzoom RMX2085
Hello sorry but nothing works for me either this way or the other I would like a solution pro please I do not see any file of those when unzipping only patch0.xml is the only one that appears to me the others I do not know if it is because of the firmware other than those of the other z6 lite and z6 pro, if you unzip the firmware of z6 l78121 does not bring those files that you put in your description, when I try it gives me error … if you can answer me it is that if I want to flash my lenovo z6 l78121 you would like it a lot if you can ace a video I’ll see if you share the link
Finally! A working tutorial.
Can MX16 X Flyme 22.214.171.124A Chinese version be flashed into Flyme 126.96.36.199G Global version with QFil tool?
Please help me for vivo15pro firmware and how to flush
Please help me for flashing vivo15pro vivo s1pro send to my fb rickyboi marohom how to used of this flashing
It says firehose fail. Firehose process fail
Please try latest version!
my mobile say phone not root and i don’t know my mobile password so how to usb debugging my mobile ? the two problems on my mobile so how to flash my mobile ?
Witam ostatnio po zainstalowaniu lineage os 17 na moto g7 power po zrestartowaniu telefonu telefon się wyłączył a po podłączeniu do telefonu do komutera wyświetla sie on jako qualcomm oraz tak samo jest wykrywany jest jeden sposób na przywrócenie go mianowicie program qfil ale nie mam potrzebnych plików do przywrócenia systemu, bardzo proszę o pomoc gdy by ktoś mógł podesłać pliki albo wytłumaczyć jak można to zrobić był bym bardzo wdzięczny. Mój model to moto g7 power xt1955-4.
Hello, recently after installing lineage os 17 on moto g7 power after restarting the phone will turn off and after connecting to the phone to the computer is displayed as Qualcomm and the same system is detected, please help if the author: someone could send files or explain, how can you do that I would be very grateful. My model on Moto G7 Power XT1955-4
why my pc flash sahara error sir?