Oppo Flash Tool is a firmware flashing tool for all Oppo and Realme smartphones. It allows you to flash, repair, downgrade or upgrade your Oppo or Realme handsets quite easily. Additionally, you can unbrick, remove screen lock, and more. Oppo MSM Download Tool is the official flash tool, and you can download this tool for your Oppo and Realme smartphone from this article. Here we’ve also shared features, supported platform, and installation steps.
If you’re an advanced user and want to flash a stock firmware file on your Oppo or Realme device or unbrick it or want to remove pattern lock, then this tool will help you out. It’s an aftermarket service tool installed on your Windows PC/Laptop, and you can run this tool by connecting your handset to the computer. Now, let’s take a quick look at some of the useful features below.
Oppo Flash Tool Features
- Support All Oppo and Realme Devices: The Oppo MSM Download tool supports all the Oppo and Realme smartphones. Such as the Oppo Find X series, Oppo Reno series, K3, F11 series, A series, R series, F series, Realme 1, Realme 2 series, Realme 3 series, Realme 5 series, Realme 6 series, Realme X series, etc.
- Ease of Use: This tool comes with a simple user interface that anyone can use without any technical knowledge.
- Unbrick Oppo and Realme Devices: This tool can easily unbrick Oppo and Realme phones by flashing the stock firmware according to your device model.
- Unlock Oppo and Realme Devices: With the help of this Flash Tool, you can unlock any Oppo and Realme smartphones.
The tool works on Windows OS versions like Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 bit & 64 bit). So, download and install this tool on your PC.
Download Oppo Flash Tool
- Oppo Download Tool-v1728.31.rar: Download
- DownloadTool_V1.1.70_rcsm New: Download
- Oppo All Tool.rar: Download
Steps to Install Oppo Flash Tool on the Computer
- First of all, download the tool on your PC.
- Disable antivirus software until the flash tool is installed.
- Extract both the .rar files.
- Go to the Oppo All Tool folder and install the PDAnet.exe file.
- Next, run the CodeMeterRuntime.exe and install it.
- Once the installation process is done, open the CodeMeter Contro Center.
- Go to Control Center > click on Import License.
- Browse the Oppo All Tool and select OPPOMsmDownloadToolNoneLic_2001.
- Now, under the Control Center status, you will see License Activated.
- Open the Oppo Download Tool folder > Run DownloadTool.exe file.
- Under the Download Tool interface, you will see the Format Download option.
- Head over to the Oppo All Tool folder > Run Enable.exe and click on Enable.
- Next, select Format Download and put the password te123, and click on OK.
- Now, you’ve successfully activated the Oppo MSM Download Tool.
We hope you’ve found this article useful. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.