The Danish brand Jabra is known for its premium quality truly wireless earbuds out of its wide range of products. They offer stylish, good-looking budget wireless Bluetooth earbuds or headphones with the good sound quality for calls and music. However, these convenient headphones or earbuds may come with connectivity issues. If you’re using the Jabra Elite 7 Pro/7 Active and facing a Bluetooth issue like not showing or pairing, follow this guide.
Every year, smartphone brands are removing the headphone jack from their devices, and this actually leads users to have wireless Bluetooth earbuds or headphones for their daily usage for calling and listening to music. Now, multiple reports are coming out that Jabra Elite 7 Pro and Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds users face issues with the Bluetooth connectivity, hearing music only in one earbud, right or left earbud not connecting, etc.
Fix: Jabra Elite 7 Pro/7 Active Bluetooth Issue: Not Showing or Pairing
Here we’ve provided a couple of possible workarounds that should help you out. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
1. Bluetooth Not Pairing or Not Connecting
- Pair with mobile or tablet device: Turn on the Bluetooth Setting on your mobile device > Turn on your earbuds by removing them from the charging case. (Alternatively, simultaneously press the Left and Right buttons) > The LEDs on both earbuds will flash green > Simultaneously press and hold the Left and Right buttons on the earbuds for 3 seconds until the LED on the right earbud flashes blue > The earbuds are now ready to pair with your mobile device. Now, go to the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device and select the Jabra Elite 7 Pro/7 Active from the list. (Alternatively, wear the earbuds to hear the voice-guided instructions) > If asked, enter 0000 (four zeros) for a PIN.
- Disconnect other Bluetooth devices from your mobile: If you’ve already connected any other Bluetooth devices with your mobile, then make sure to disconnect or remove them from the Bluetooth list. Then you can try again these earbuds on a device.
- Charge the Earbuds and Charging Case: It’s also worth recommending to keep charging your earbuds by placing them inside the charging case and then connecting the USB cable to the case and plugging the cable into a power source. Keep it charging for at least 30 minutes before checking for the connectivity issue again.
- Ensure both devices are compatible: It’s also possible that your earbuds aren’t compatible with the mobile or laptop due to the Bluetooth version. Although Bluetooth 5.0 is the latest one and most of the next-gen Bluetooth devices come with it, some other devices may have Bluetooth 4.0 or lower. In that scenario, you may experience Bluetooth connectivity issues or stability with the connection in some scenarios.
- Reset Jabra Elite 7 Pro/7 Active: Make sure to place both earbuds in the charging case and then simultaneously press and hold the Left and Right buttons on the earbuds for 10 seconds until the LEDs on the earbuds flash purple > Close the lid of the charging case for 5 seconds to complete the reset process > Before you re-pair your earbuds with your mobile device, remember to delete the previous pairing in the Bluetooth menu. You can also check out the user manual guide to get more clear info. (Note: You can repeat these steps if the reset was not successful or verify the results)
2. Hear Music only in One Earbud
The chances are high that somehow you’re able to hear music only in one earbud and the other one doesn’t offer you any sound at all.
- Reconnect the earbuds to each other: Sometimes, the TWS earbuds may cause such issues or you can say this is one of the main features of a TWS. So, true wireless earbuds do offer individual connectivity with other devices simultaneously so that you don’t need to disconnect or reconnect from the device every time if you’re using only one earbud. However, even if you’re not using an earbud individually, you may experience that only one earbud is working. So, try reconnecting earbuds to each other. “Restart your earbuds by putting them into the charging case and closing the lid for around 10 seconds before trying again”.
- If that didn’t work for you then simply place both earbuds in the charging case and then simultaneously press and hold the Left and Right buttons on the earbuds for 10 seconds until the LEDs on the earbuds flash purple > Close the lid of the charging case for 5 seconds to complete the reset process. Make sure to delete the previously paired device in the Bluetooth menu.
- Re-pair the earbuds: Just try unpairing and pairing them again by putting them into the charging case. It’ll refresh the system.
3. Either Right or Left Earbud Not Connecting
There are possibilities to have issues with the right or left earbud not connecting in some cases. If you’re also facing the same issue, then try performing the following steps below:
- Perform a Factory Reset: Make sure to do a factory reset as we’ve mentioned in the above methods. Then try reconnecting or re-pairing both the left and right earbuds to a mobile device or a computer.
- Properly Charge Both Side Earbuds: Gently clean the charging pin/connector inside the case using a soft dry cloth and then put back the earbuds. Then close the lid and charge the case to check whether both of the earbuds are charging or not.
- Ensure Both Earbuds Fits Well in the Charging Case: Make sure that both the left and right side earbuds are properly inserted inside the charging case, and there is no issue with the charging pin/connector too.
- Use the Right Pairing Method: You’ll need to enter the pairing mode by pressing and holding the Left and Right buttons simultaneously on the earbuds for around 3 seconds until the LED on the right earbud flashes blue > Now, both the earbuds are ready to pair with your mobile device or computer. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device and select the Jabra Elite 7 Pro/7 Active from the list. Enter 0000 (four zeros) if the pairing mode asks you for a PIN.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.