Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on JMGO M6 Smart Projector under Mediatek MT5863 processor. The device comes packed with Android 7.0 Nougat firmware with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 which as revolutionary round-shape design. The device is equipped with self-developed smart JMGO OS which is based on Android platform, you can install a variety of audio & video streaming apps. If you are looking for JMGO M6 Smart Projector Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Projector. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Projector is just installing latest Stock firmware on JMGO M6 Smart Projector. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install JMGO M6 Smart Projector Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
- Awesome brightness of 200 ANSI lumens, enough for a small room typically requires
- Adopt DLP technology to achieve high fidelity image and a clear bright vivid picture
- Support Miracast. It mirrors all that display on your phone to a big monitor
- 30,000 hours lamp life ensures more than 5 years of regular use, no need of bulb maintenance or replacement
- Only 30dB. Quiet design
- HDMI port for computer / PS4 / XBOX connecting
- Support 4K ultra HD / 1080P video playing, give you an astonishing viewing experience
- Auto keystone with keystone function ( 45 degrees )
- Built-in 5400mAh battery, can be powered by mobile power
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your JMGO M6 Smart Projector:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: JMGO M6 Smart firmware
Device Model: JMGO M6 Smart Projector
File Size: 410 MB
Processor: MediaTek MT5863
Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
Build Number: update_jmgo.zip
So, now let us move on to the JMGO M6 Smart Projector Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install JMGO M6 Smart Projector Stock Firmware
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install JMGO M6 Smart Projector Stock Firmware, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the JMGO M6 Smart Projector.
- You should have a formatted USB Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your Projector until the installation process completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install JMGO M6 Smart Projector Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock firmware on the JMGO M6 Smart Projector :
- First of all format your USB Pen Drive to FAT32 slot
- Now download the ROM package and move it to the root directory of the SD Card.
- You need to connect your USB drive to the device using USB 2.0 Jack.
- Now on your project, Go to Settings -> Update –> Choose Local Storage.
- Wait for a couple of minutes until the device restarts automatically.
- After the restart is completed, enjoy the new update.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install JMGO M6 Smart Projector Stock Firmware [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.