LG, one of the largest electronic companies in the world life’s good, or LG as it’s known, is a South Korean holding company with annual revenues of over hundred and forty-three billion dollars. It started out as a chemical company back in 1947. Anyway, we are not here to taking about the LG company.
Although the company itself tries to provide a good product, sometimes their products aren’t up to the mark. However, recently launched LG G1, C1, and Z1 TV again came into the limelight because many users flooded Twitter and complained that these devices wouldn’t turn on. Well, on that note, we are here with a guide to help you fix this issue so that you can again enjoy your favorite program on your LG G1, C1, and Z1.
How To Fix LG G1, C1, and Z1 Won’t Turn on Issue.
There are five methods using which you can easily fix this issue, but it is not guaranteed that these methods work for each one of you as it totally depends upon the severeness of the issue.
Method 1: Check the Power Cord Connections
The first method you need to try is to check your device’s power cord to see whether they are connected properly. Also, check if any wire is damaged because a damaged wire can cause severe damage to your TV.
Method 2: Press the Power Switch on The TV
If your LG G1, C1, and Z1 TV aren’t working, then it is possible that your remote control is gets damaged. So, in that case, you try switching on your TV using the button located on your TV. Perhaps the button may be located at the backside of your TV, but in case you didn’t find the button, then follow this path:
- First of all, On the panel located under the LG logo
- Then, On the rear bottom right-hand side.
But, suppose if even after trying this, the LG G1, C1, and Z1 still won’t turn on, then we recommend you to follow the next method.
Method 3: Unblock the Sensors
If the sensors are blocked, then this is the main reason why your LG G1, C1, and Z1 won’t turn on. So, make sure that your TV remote’s infrared sensor won’t get blocked by any obstacle. Also, make sure that your TV remote has batteries that are working.
Method 4: Reset the Remote
Another fix that you can try is to make sure everything works fine from your side. So, here is the instruction that you need to follow to reset your LG TV remote:
- First of all, you have to take off the back panel of your remote and detach your batteries.
- Then, hold and press the power button on the remote for at least 15-20 seconds
- After that, replace the batteries and put them back panel back on
- That’s it. Now, try using the remote and check if it is now working or not.
Method 5: Reset Your TV
Many users reported that this helped them to fix the particular issue. So, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Initially, you have to unplug the TV from the power cord.
- Then, press and hold the power button for at least 20-30 seconds
- Now, leave your TV unplugged for a further 2-3 minutes
- That’s it. Now, plug in the wires and turn on your TV.
So, these were some fixes that you need to try to fix if your LG G1, C1, and Z1 TV won’t turn on. We hope this guide has helped you. Furthermore, in case you know of any other method to fix this issue, let us know in the comment section.